• I think it's clear it does

Chip denham is as right as wrong. Of course luck is a man made construct and as beings that have no choice in our conception and little control of our lives and deaths then we can only conclude that to ascribe some personal feeling to the randomness of existence is to a great extent ignorant of reality.

But at the same time why should we not take things personally?! Yes we do have bad luck at times and that is as equally true as it's just down to probability and as though we shouldn't take something personally that is very personal to us.

I think the more important question is not whether there is bad luck but what are you going to do about it? What have you learned? What can you do moving forwards? And how can I move on so that it's just, as chip denham (whoever that is) says, probability.

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

I'm going to quote Chip Denman, "Luck is probability taken personally."
    Probability has no right or wrong, good or bad, fortunate or unfortunate, and it exists only relatively in each person's mind. When you ascribe purpose behind random events, you're no longer dealing with randomness or true probability.
    If probability is simply a mathematical representation of possible outcomes, luck doesn't exist unless you ascribe purpose to all random events

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• Nope, and neither does good luck.

If probability is simply a mathematical representation of possible outcomes, luck doesn't exist unless you ascribe purpose to all random events.

• Luck is subjective

Bad luck means that you have a higher chance to receive something or come cross with a situation which you do not want or is not beneficial to you.
    We may always think that ourselves are more unlucky than others, but this is just a subjective fact. Lucky is a feeling. No one can measure luckiness accurately. For example, you may regard missing a bus as very unlucky, but your friend may thinks that it is not a big deal. Then if you and your friend miss a bus together, then are you and your friend equally unlucky, or you are more unlucky than your friend? You can't tell.
    If someone are chosen to do something important, but it requires great effort to finish the work. Another person is neglected by everyone, and is never given important duties. If you are an ambitious person, you may think that the first person is lucky, but if you prefer more relaxation in your life, you may think that the second person is more lucky.
    Luck is different in the eyes of different people. You can't measure luck. Lack of luck is bad luck. So bad luck does not exist.

• No such thing

I dont belive in a thing called good or bad luck, but I do believe in karma. I think your actions do result in certain things bad or good happening to you. Some things do happen to people randomly that are great, like winning the lottery, but I wouldnt consider that good luck.

• Its All About Influence

As humans, we are naturally inclined to store our belief in supernatural beings and therefore more likely to be influenced by the idea that there are divine beings watching over us to see if we do anything wrong. As well, with good and bad luck, if things happen to us. For example if we have a person who has had three bad things happen to them in one day, they would be more inclined to say that they have bad luck. Or vice versa, if the person has three good things happen to them, they would be inclined to say that they have had good luck. We make up things in our mind and convince ourselves that they are real. This happens sometimes when we are anxious and in the dark alone, at night say, we make up noises, or hear noises and think that they are evil creatures and such, thus the life of the "Monster under the bed." Good and bad luck do not exist, it is merely us as humans trying to convince ourselves.

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• I think its just

Dfb fdgfdz fgfsa gfdgdgds trhhth yeyt trye g tb35tt53 bfg fgsd gfh gdfh kjkgh dasgrdsh jhdj gtbdgf dfh fgdh htrnb hfn hnf b ,bjj, gfbgf ,jj, ,fgb j nhj n fjnmn hjum rufdjhgsajkgtskjguyd muhrd7yrm uy ntuim,v tui ,mtuinm5tuinmtgjk gjkmv, cgjmgghkj gm,gfm,gfmngnm mngfgmnfjkngnmfmnm mnghgfnnj m,gjknmfngnmgnmnmnmgfmnmn nmgfmnfnmgfm, mgnfmgdj jfgj gjkg jgjf gfj