• No there is no such thing as bad luck

I'm going to quote Chip Denman, "Luck is probability taken personally."
    Probability has no right or wrong, good or bad, fortunate or unfortunate, and it exists only relatively in each person's mind. When you ascribe purpose behind random events, you're no longer dealing with randomness or true probability.
    If probability is simply a mathematical representation of possible outcomes, luck doesn't exist unless you ascribe purpose to all random events

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• Nope, and neither does good luck.

If probability is simply a mathematical representation of possible outcomes, luck doesn't exist unless you ascribe purpose to all random events.

• No such thing

I dont belive in a thing called good or bad luck, but I do believe in karma. I think your actions do result in certain things bad or good happening to you. Some things do happen to people randomly that are great, like winning the lottery, but I wouldnt consider that good luck.

• Its All About Influence

As humans, we are naturally inclined to store our belief in supernatural beings and therefore more likely to be influenced by the idea that there are divine beings watching over us to see if we do anything wrong. As well, with good and bad luck, if things happen to us. For example if we have a person who has had three bad things happen to them in one day, they would be more inclined to say that they have bad luck. Or vice versa, if the person has three good things happen to them, they would be inclined to say that they have had good luck. We make up things in our mind and convince ourselves that they are real. This happens sometimes when we are anxious and in the dark alone, at night say, we make up noises, or hear noises and think that they are evil creatures and such, thus the life of the "Monster under the bed." Good and bad luck do not exist, it is merely us as humans trying to convince ourselves.

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• No there is no such thing as bad luck

• I think its just

Dfb fdgfdz fgfsa gfdgdgds trhhth yeyt trye g tb35tt53 bfg fgsd gfh gdfh kjkgh dasgrdsh jhdj gtbdgf dfh fgdh htrnb hfn hnf b ,bjj, gfbgf ,jj, ,fgb j nhj n fjnmn hjum rufdjhgsajkgtskjguyd muhrd7yrm uy ntuim,v tui ,mtuinm5tuinmtgjk gjkmv, cgjmgghkj gm,gfm,gfmngnm mngfgmnfjkngnmfmnm mnghgfnnj m,gjknmfngnmgnmnmnmgfmnmn nmgfmnfnmgfm, mgnfmgdj jfgj gjkg jgjf gfj