Does Ben Carson have a chance at winning the next presidential election?

• The fractured political climate needs a Doctor

The party of Lincoln has no cure for the pain of social or political illness. I think Lincoln would say bring in the Doctor. We need straight talk from someone that has a strong bed side manner. Lincoln saw the worst of what our country could do. But he also saw equally and more of the good it could do. I think Ben Carson if given the shoes could run with Lincoln.

• Individual is individual

OK, Here is the deal, If you are extremists type or some wing type of person Please do not read this. I'm an individual who believes in universal ideology that means I don't care who you would elect or whom is the nice guy or worst guy to be president. I am not an American but I'll tell you the truth as a honest enemy. There is a word in my country that "often truth is in enemy's mouth not your best friend". So If you are an American citizen who are about to make a decision to choose your country leader, Just choose Ben Carson. I'm not Russian, Jew or Chinese you will not care. What I'm saying is that I'm telling you this as a another human being who lives in another country. I don't have problems with Americans but If you feel superior by choosing other candidates like Ted Cruz or Trump, sorry you are very wrong. There is no superior race on this planet. We are so equal that we hope and rely on ourselves not little green men. So in this edge of time of shifting many ideologies around the globe, be wise and don't play with fire. Be kind and respect other nations as brothers and sisters that will be the point where you will be feeling you did America great again.. Thanks for your time

• Individual is individual

• Individual is individual

• Individual is individual

• I believe Dr. Carson should win.

Ben Carson is not rude like most of the other candidates. He is also not as competitive. I have not seen any ads saying to vote for him, but I have seen a lot of Marco Rubio ads. He is also very soft spoken, and not loud and obnoxious like some of the other candidates. Also, he cares about our country more than himself, and he wants to help us to live in a better place. I think he should win the election.

• He is a leader

Ben carson is not a loud mouth bully like Donald trump .He he is very likeable. You don't have to be a bully like Donald trump to be able to run the country. Don't listen to the media that has wrote him off.Go out & vote for him that's the only way he can win.

• He is a true Christian and real conservetive

People need to still vote for ben carson even though the media has wrote him off he can only win if you still vote for him. I am going to vote for him they make you think he doesn't have a chance & he doesn't if you don't vote for him . For the ones that started out for him lets go out & still go out & support him. He can win if we vote for him.

• I think he should win

He would be better then Donald trump. Donald trump is a jerk. If Donald wins I'm out of va. I will go somewhere. I want Carson to win. Please vote for Ben Carson. I love him and I want him to win the president election! Please Carson! Win please. Win

• Carson is an Intellect

As a neurosurgeon, Ben Carson has the capacity to design new ways of problem solving. His appearance, and delivery makes him seem less likely to do well as president, but he has the most potential when looking at the big picture. His history demonstrates compassion, dedication, comprehension, organization, healing, composure; all of which practiced under a scale of complexity that no other candidate can measure. The scale of medical emergencies, team building, and cross-disciplinary adequacy. I believe in Carson

• Hillary Clinton is likely to win.

America seems to be leaning towards electing a woman president, and also electing another Democrat. It seems that Hillary Clinton is the next obvious choice, not Ben Carson, for president because she is a household name. Many people do not like Ben Carson's personality and overall presence, which makes a huge impact on voting.

• Not My Vote

I don't agree with Ben Carson winning the next presidential election. He has a couple of good running mates so he is going to have to bring his A game throughout the whole campaigning process. I'm not a republican so he will not be getting my vote on election day.

• I suck weenie hut juniors

Weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weenies weeinies weenies.

• I suck weenie hut juniors

• I suck weenie hut juniors

• No, Ben Carson won't be president.

Can you imagine Carson going into negotiations with China or Russia? Or the Middle East? Take Chinese leader Xi Jinping, for instance. Carson wouldn't be able to negotiate with him. Obama is not succeeding at negotiations, and Carson is not even quite as forceful as Trump or Rubio. He's a very good doctor, but he does not have the power to lead America.

• No chance at all

The next presidential election will feature some very big name candidates. There are several individuals who could easily be considered early favorites and have been in the public eye for quite sometime. Ben Carson is not a very easily recognizable name to the majority of Americans and this will be most likely be the deciding factor.

• Republicans will not support an African American candidate

There are way too many racists in the Republican Party and they are several generations away from fixing their race and minority problem. He would have to take extremely radical positions to ge enough of the republican base to support him and if he did that, nobody aside from the extreme right would support him.

• Ben Carson Has Very Little Chance of Being President.

Ben Carson is a well know surgeon, but he does not have enough political support to even win the nomination. He has joined a group that includes Jeb Bush, Cruz and others who have more political experience, more contributors and more clout. His one good position is that he wants to repeal Obamacare which is a very popular issue but will not be quite enough for the win.