Does Bernie Sanders have a better chance at beating Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton?

• Without a doubt

Bernie would have slaughtered Trump, and I don't even consider myself a democrat. If you want to put ANY blame for this election on someone's shoulders, it's the good folks at the DNC. They did this when they forsook their nonpartisanship to back Hillary before the votes were even cast.

• Without a doubt

• Yes, Bernie Sanders has a better chance at beating Donald Trump.

Yes, Senator Bernie Sanders has a better chance at beating Donald Trump. I believe this is because voters who are still undecided are far less trusting of Hillary Clinton because of some of the controversy surrounding her. I also feel that, in the event Sanders becomes the Democratic nominee, that Clinton supporters would be more willing to support him rather than the other way around. Many polls also show Senator Sanders beating Donald Trump by much larger margins than Hillary Clinton.

• No, I don't think he does.

I think he's a bit too extreme for some Democrats, even those who happen to be thoroughly disgusted by Trump. I know Hillary has her detractors, but she has solid political experience. Bernie Sanders seems to be dedicated, but he really reminds lots of folks of Larry David, and he's fairly extreme in some of his views. I don't think he can beat Trump.

• No, Bernie Sanders does not have a better chance at beating Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton.

No, Bernie Sanders does not have a better chance at beating Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton. Although Sanders has the support of many young people and his strong rhetoric matches that of Trump, except on the more liberal side of the political spectrum, I do not believe that he has a better chance of beating Trump than Clinton does. In the long-run, people will see that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified of all of the candidates in the race, even if her candidacy isn't as exciting.

• No, Bernie Sanders would not fare better against Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton would.

It is my opinion that the sheer fact that Hillary is triumphing over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic race is proof that she is better liked. I acknowledge than Bernie has a strong group behind him but I feel they are mainly one demographic. That one demographic does not have the power to take down Donald Trump.