Does Bernie Sanders have a chance at beating Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday?

• I think so

I believe that Bernie Sanders will get a good amount of support on Super Tuesday. Only time will tell if it will be enough but I imagine that it'll be a close race. I just think people are tired of Hillary and are wanting to go in a different direction.

• Bernie Sanders Could Beat Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday

It's quite possible that Bernie Sanders could beeat Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday, given that a large portion of the youth take to the polling places. Sanders has had a pretty meteoric rise in the college crowd, given all that he's promising (including free college). It would not be out of question for him to win over Clinton.

• No, Bernie Sanders doesn't have a chance at beating Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday.

No, Bernie Sanders doesn't have a chance at beating Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday because most national polls project Clinton to emerge victorious. Sanders has been successful in portraying Clinton as an ally Wall Street banks, but Clinton is still winning significantly with minorities. Clinton looks poised to emerge as the Democratic presidential nominee.

• To be honest, no.

The South Carolina race results were very telling. Bernie's platform relies on turnout. Bernie got blown out in South Carolina. If the people don't line up behind him, the idea of a revolution becomes irrational. It deflates the credibility that his message will resonate with enough people to enact the change he is seeking.