Does Bernie Sanders have a chance at getting the Democratic nomination?

• Minority for Bernie!!!

At the start of this race, Bernie was a joke! O'Malley was supposed to be the "viable" alternative. No one had heard of this 74 yr old independent from Vermont, except maybe that he is a "socialist," but by focusing his campaign on the issues at the heart of the disillusionment that the average citizens has with our political system, namely campaign finance reform, and what needs to be done to help the shrinking middle class and growing number of citizens living below the poverty line, through raising the min wage, providing free education, reforming the unfair criminal justice system, and breaking the big banks, he has stood up to the most well known candidate running. Unfortunately, most minorities are still for Clinton, but I believe that just as I, the child of a Cuban immigrant and my wife, a an Egyptian Muslim who moved to the US at 12yr, have become Bernie boosters because his policies are aligned with my interests, so will hundreds of thousands of black and brown Americans once they see he is viable and has been passionately fighting for these issues for decades not merely leaning that way during a primary.

• Minority for Bernie!!!

• I'm not a Socialist-Democrat, but if a Democrat wins the election I want it to be him.

He wants to "stir stuff up" in the large private owned banks that make up the joke of a Federal Reserve that the United States has. Plus, he'd a be a lot better of a candidate than Hillary Clinton due to not doing things (or not getting caught do) such as deleting emails and burning servers to disclose unconstitutional acts. We don't need another Clinton nor Bush in office! This isn't the royal family!

• He's in tune with what the people want

He not only says what he's going to do but how he's going to do it. I've even seen republicans say that they're going to vote for him just because he's the most genuine candidate out of them all, not only does he address the problems that the others are willing to ignore but he's held this attitude for decades so there's little doubt that he means what he says.

• Vote here please!

Vote for Bernie here (voteforthepresidentonline.Com) its a right wing page and Bernie is beating Hillary and every republican besides Trump! Common just think of the supper republican web master having posting a Bernie win on a page full of right wing links and propaganda and dont worry no comment section.

• Minority for bernie

At the start of this race, Bernie was a joke! O'Malley was supposed to be the "viable" alternative. No one had heard of this 74 yr old independent from Vermont, except maybe that he is a "socialist," but by focusing his campaign on the issues at the heart of the disillusionment that the average citizens has with our political system, namely campaign finance reform, and what needs to be done to help the shrinking middle class and growing number of citizens living below the poverty line, through raising the min wage, providing free education, reforming the unfair criminal justice system, and breaking the big banks, he has stood up to the most well known candidate running. Unfortunately, most minorities are still for Clinton, but I believe that just as I, the child of a Cuban immigrant and my wife, a an Egyptian Muslim who moved to the US at 12yr, have become Bernie boosters because his policies are aligned with my interests, so will hundreds of thousands of black and brown Americans once they see he is viable and has been passionately fighting for these issues for decades not mearly leaning that way during a primary.

• A pretty big chance.

Consider this: two months ago, the prediction was that Hilary Clinton would get roughly 91% of the delegates for the Iowa caucus, and Bernie was only projected to get about 8% based on polls at the time. The gap slowly closed and up until the day of the primary, Hilary still had a solid projected lead of about 67% to Bernie's estimated 33%. The actual results were nowhere close, giving Hilary only a fraction of a percent advantage at 49.6% to 49.3%. At the current rate of discrepancy between the polls and the results, I would say that he has more than a chance, and is borderline likely to take the nomination.

• Yes, Bernie Sanders has a chance of getting the Democratic nomination.

In my opinion, Bernie Sanders absolutely has a chance of winning the Democratic nomination. Although the belief is that Hilary Clinton is the favorite, I believe ruling out Bernie Sanders would be foolish. He is believed to be the most trustworthy, honest candidate and favored by younger voters as well.

• He has a chance, but it's not likely.

It was impressive to see that Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton ended up in a virtual tie in Iowa last night. Hillary Clinton was declared the winner, but it was within the margin of error. Other than Iowa and New Hampshire, it seems that Clinton's support is stronger throughout the country, but after yesterday's results, anything is possible.

• Minority for Bernie!!!

• Close but not enough

Bernie Sanders has a lot of support, but not enough to win the democratic nomination. He has a lot of young voters behind him, but those that actually participate in politics and understand what is really at stake will not take a chance on him. Some of his ideas are too extreme even for liberals, and he just doesn't have what it takes to be the next president.

• Minority for Bernie!!!

• Minority for Bernie!!!

• Minority for Bernie!!!