Does Bernie Sanders receiving two million individual campaign contributions mean he has enough support to win the Democratic primary?

• Yes, I believe Bernie Sanders has enough support to win the Democratic Primary.

Yes, I believe Bernie Sanders receiving two million individual campaign contributions means he has enough support to win the Democratic Primary. Sanders message appeals to the lower and middle class, in other words the majority of the people in the United States. The fact that the entirety of his campaign fund is made up of small individual donations indicates that he has a large enough following to secure the nomination.

• Bernie Sanders has enough support

Bernie Sanders has enough financial support to win the Democratic primary, based entirely on money and nothing else. The question remains, can Bernie Sanders sway the Democratic voters and electoral college to help him win the primary as well. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold in the coming year.

• Bernie is a top contender of the Democratic party

Although it is not certain, Bernie Sanders' two million campaign contributions do show he has a substantial amount of support in his presidential race. However, many people who will vote in the 2016 election (and in the preceding primaries) may not contribute to campaigns, so his nomination is by no means set in stone.

• I just don't think he has the support

Although I tend to like his message, I don't think he has the total campaign funding to win the Democratic nomination. Even if he received two million individual campaign donations, he'd still need some corporate, PAC, or large group donor support to make a serious run. He's not firmly entrenched enough to win.