• If the word "bisexuality" exists, people do as well.

If bisexuals didn't exist then, where did you get that "bisexual" word? Why bother ask or post something like this if it doesn't exist. Of course it exists. I have a lots of friends who are bisexual. I guess they just love the life they live and deserved the things they have now.

• The concept of a human loving a person for who they are is its greatest in bisexuality

Yes there are many bisexual posers and people who believe they're bisexual but would never date the same gender, but there are still true bisexuals out there. For me, as I am bisexual. I have the thought that gender is nothing should it really matter what gender a person is? Love shouldn't be stopped but such a silly thing. Bisexual people are usually (not always) very open for they usually (again not always) will listen to anyone about there problems. Sometimes a person may become bisexual because they find more comfort in both sexes instead of just the opposite sex.

• Of course it does

I've met bisexual people, been friends with two bisexual people, read about people who happen to be bisexual, and social studies and statistics on demographics include information regarding bisexuals.

I believe some people doubt the existence of bisexuality either because it is less common than homosexuality, let alone heterosexuality, or because they find it easier to accept clear divisions into two groups (part of the same reason homosexuals are often stereotyped as so different from heterosexuals).

• There is only grey

There are no certainties, and all people live their lives somewhere between being straight and gay to varying degrees. There is no question of this; it isn't some unknown question 'out there', it's a state of being that nobody chooses, and we're thrust at different positions. It is naive to dismiss large proportions of people who identify themselves in the middle of this spectrum.

• Too many posers, but true bisexuals are out there.

I'm bisexual and I know I exist. I get constantly told that I'm a homosexual that's too scared to come out as gay and I'm using bisexuality as a shield, or that I'm heterosexual and trying to seem cool. I get told I'm a fence sitter, that I haven't "chosen" a side yet, that it's a phase I'll grow out of, that I must be a nymphomaniac, and a lot of other ridiculous sort of things. I don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe that a human being can be attracted to both genders, because I don't always understand how you cannot be attracted to a beautiful person.

• I'm bi and I exist!

I'm bisexual. I don't like all females, nor do I like all males. I have a taste in men and a taste in woman, but I would never date two people at the same time. To me, I am slightly genderblind, meaning it doesn't matter to me if you are female or male, I'm going to fall inlove with you because I'm attracted to you physically, mentally and spiritually. I don't speak for all bisexuals though, some may be different but basically if you like two genders you are bisexual.

• Nothing is black and white

As Cloud previously mentioned, there is grey. Humans are too complex to think in a merely black and white, gay or straight manner. Each person, has a scale of attraction, whilst some are very much towards one side of the scale, others are, and most often, between the two sides - whether only slightly, or a lot - like 'bisexuals'. It's completely incorrect to just assume that everyone is either straight or gay, when we don't assume that a person is only ever happy or sad.

Perhaps it is better to allow one's own assumptions to be backed up before making the life of another's 'incorrect' because of one's own prejudices

• Um, well yes.

I am bisexual. I really don't think it's any more straight forward than that. I think that some people find it hard to except and go only on anecdotal evidence that bisexuality is a myth. Plus a little ignorance thrown into the mix doesn't help. It'll be like travelling back in time 500+ years and trying to convince people that the Earth isn't the centre of the Universe. People just don't want to except things to be true even though the evidence is staring them straight in the face.

• Bisexuals are Real

Some people like having sexual relations with both males and females. This is difficult to understand, particularly if you aren't one of those people. Just because someone doesn't understand it, though, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Bisexuals are as real as heterosexuals and homosexuals. They are real people with real feelings.

• The spectrum is long and wide

I believe in the idea of the sexual spectrum, that is, human sexuality is not something that can be so easily defined or should necessarily be categorised. Individuality and personal experiences must be taken into account when exploring or discussing sexuality. No one person is the same regarding their sexual feelings. I am emotionally and physically attracted to females and males, although I would say more emotionally attracted to women, meaning I probably have a greater desire to have a relationship with women. Some people might be inherently heterosexual, yet may still have experienced a homosexual fantasy at some moment. Sexuality is broad and sometimes complicated, but the labels 'gay', 'straight' and 'bi' should be used carefully.

• No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however so small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

• I'm bi and I exist!

• They don't exist.

Bisexual is the reason why more and more people are getting divorced. Are you suggesting these people to marry both genders ? Because that's impossible and illegal unless you're a believer in Islam. Even in Islam, one can have many wives but that's it, it's also limited to one gender.

• Not for men

These are my fifty words supporting the above statement. After meet thousands of people in my 26 years of existence, and hundreds of gay men, I have never met a bonafide, actual, bisexual man. Proof enough for me, and proof enough for my friends who have experience the exact same thing.

• Impossible to be bisexual.

No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other, and therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference as to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

Plus if we were meant to be bisexual then we would have both male and female parts. We are male and female. The two go together. Females have the eggs, and males have the sperm to fertilize the egg. It is meant to be either male or female.