• If the word "bisexuality" exists, people do as well.

If bisexuals didn't exist then, where did you get that "bisexual" word? Why bother ask or post something like this if it doesn't exist. Of course it exists. I have a lots of friends who are bisexual. I guess they just love the life they live and deserved the things they have now.

• The concept of a human loving a person for who they are is its greatest in bisexuality

Yes there are many bisexual posers and people who believe they're bisexual but would never date the same gender, but there are still true bisexuals out there. For me, as I am bisexual. I have the thought that gender is nothing should it really matter what gender a person is? Love shouldn't be stopped but such a silly thing. Bisexual people are usually (not always) very open for they usually (again not always) will listen to anyone about there problems. Sometimes a person may become bisexual because they find more comfort in both sexes instead of just the opposite sex.

• Of course it does

I've met bisexual people, been friends with two bisexual people, read about people who happen to be bisexual, and social studies and statistics on demographics include information regarding bisexuals.

I believe some people doubt the existence of bisexuality either because it is less common than homosexuality, let alone heterosexuality, or because they find it easier to accept clear divisions into two groups (part of the same reason homosexuals are often stereotyped as so different from heterosexuals).

• There is only grey

There are no certainties, and all people live their lives somewhere between being straight and gay to varying degrees. There is no question of this; it isn't some unknown question 'out there', it's a state of being that nobody chooses, and we're thrust at different positions. It is naive to dismiss large proportions of people who identify themselves in the middle of this spectrum.

• Too many posers, but true bisexuals are out there.

I'm bisexual and I know I exist. I get constantly told that I'm a homosexual that's too scared to come out as gay and I'm using bisexuality as a shield, or that I'm heterosexual and trying to seem cool. I get told I'm a fence sitter, that I haven't "chosen" a side yet, that it's a phase I'll grow out of, that I must be a nymphomaniac, and a lot of other ridiculous sort of things. I don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe that a human being can be attracted to both genders, because I don't always understand how you cannot be attracted to a beautiful person.

• Let's flip it

Is there really such thing as being straight?
    No one can really be 100% straight because both genders are too attractive.
    Are you straight because you want attention?
    Have you had to come out as straight?

If the above statements or questions seem bizzare to you, then imagine how bisexual people feel, being asked these ridiculous qusetions and told these ridiculous things that you're responding with EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Not fun.
    Make it stop.

• What even is 50/50 bisexuality

Bisexuals obviously exist and the only argument I can see is people claiming that "true 50/50 bisexuality doesn't exist" as a bisexual I will admit that I'm not equally attracted emotionally and physically to men and woman. I have prefrences like everyone else and they are different for men, women, and transgender individuals. And if that isn't being attracted to more than one gender I don't know what is.

• I identify as bisexual, and I do believe that I am in existence.

Anyway, most of the arguments on the negative side are stating that you can't be 50/50.
    Turtles can live on both land and sea- you don't yell at turtles and say that they can't choose both, do you?
    Be nice to bisexuals
    Be nice to turtles
    That is all
    Peace

• So because it's less common means it does not exist?

What if it was normal to either be bisexual or asexual. All or none. Then would we be debating, " does homosexuality exist?" and "does heterosexuality exist?" I think we would.

One of my least favorite arguments is, well, no one is 50/50, everybody leans towards a gender. 50/50 is not bisexuality. It is a lesser known sexuality called pansexuality. That is when people see romantic interest because they are people, not because they are either male or female.

Bisexuality just means you are attracted to both genders. There are hundreds of sub-categories on sexuality. There is a gray, not everything is black and white.

• Attraction To Both Genders

Yes, bisexuality does exsist. If you don't believe in that, then try talking to a pansexual... Bisexuality is when a person is attracted to both males and females. Not only does bisexuality exsist, but so does polysexuality (Being attracted to more than two genders, but not all) and pansexuality (Attraction to all genders, not just makes it females.) Bam!

• No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however so small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

• Not for men

These are my fifty words supporting the above statement. After meet thousands of people in my 26 years of existence, and hundreds of gay men, I have never met a bonafide, actual, bisexual man. Proof enough for me, and proof enough for my friends who have experience the exact same thing.

• Impossible to be bisexual.

No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other, and therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference as to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

Plus if we were meant to be bisexual then we would have both male and female parts. We are male and female. The two go together. Females have the eggs, and males have the sperm to fertilize the egg. It is meant to be either male or female.

• I'm bi and I exist!

I'm bisexual. I don't like all females, nor do I like all males. I have a taste in men and a taste in woman, but I would never date two people at the same time. To me, I am slightly genderblind, meaning it doesn't matter to me if you are female or male, I'm going to fall inlove with you because I'm attracted to you physically, mentally and spiritually. I don't speak for all bisexuals though, some may be different but basically if you like two genders you are bisexual.

• They don't exist.

Bisexual is the reason why more and more people are getting divorced. Are you suggesting these people to marry both genders ? Because that's impossible and illegal unless you're a believer in Islam. Even in Islam, one can have many wives but that's it, it's also limited to one gender.