• If the word "bisexuality" exists, people do as well.

If bisexuals didn't exist then, where did you get that "bisexual" word? Why bother ask or post something like this if it doesn't exist. Of course it exists. I have a lots of friends who are bisexual. I guess they just love the life they live and deserved the things they have now.

• The concept of a human loving a person for who they are is its greatest in bisexuality

Yes there are many bisexual posers and people who believe they're bisexual but would never date the same gender, but there are still true bisexuals out there. For me, as I am bisexual. I have the thought that gender is nothing should it really matter what gender a person is? Love shouldn't be stopped but such a silly thing. Bisexual people are usually (not always) very open for they usually (again not always) will listen to anyone about there problems. Sometimes a person may become bisexual because they find more comfort in both sexes instead of just the opposite sex.

• Of course it does

I've met bisexual people, been friends with two bisexual people, read about people who happen to be bisexual, and social studies and statistics on demographics include information regarding bisexuals.

I believe some people doubt the existence of bisexuality either because it is less common than homosexuality, let alone heterosexuality, or because they find it easier to accept clear divisions into two groups (part of the same reason homosexuals are often stereotyped as so different from heterosexuals).

• There is only grey

There are no certainties, and all people live their lives somewhere between being straight and gay to varying degrees. There is no question of this; it isn't some unknown question 'out there', it's a state of being that nobody chooses, and we're thrust at different positions. It is naive to dismiss large proportions of people who identify themselves in the middle of this spectrum.

• Too many posers, but true bisexuals are out there.

I'm bisexual and I know I exist. I get constantly told that I'm a homosexual that's too scared to come out as gay and I'm using bisexuality as a shield, or that I'm heterosexual and trying to seem cool. I get told I'm a fence sitter, that I haven't "chosen" a side yet, that it's a phase I'll grow out of, that I must be a nymphomaniac, and a lot of other ridiculous sort of things. I don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe that a human being can be attracted to both genders, because I don't always understand how you cannot be attracted to a beautiful person.

• Yes obviously they exist

I think we can all agree that nobody really knows the science behind sexuality, At least not fully and in a comprehensible scientific context. If bisexual people are just confused, But are confused for their entire lives, Then what’s the difference between being “confused” and actually being bisexual? If this “confusion” defines their romantic and sexual lives, Then what would bisexuality be if not that? If you think it isn’t confusion, But rather a lie that overtly sexual people tell, That’s a pretty big lie to tell, Seing as some people are asexual but bi-romantic.

• Yes It Does Exist.

1) It Has Been Scientifically Proven That Both Males And Females Can Be Bisexual, But Females Are More Likely To Come Out As Bi While Males Are More Likely To Stay In The Clothest.

2) The "B" In LGBTQIA Stands For "Bisexual".

3) The Definition Of Bisexual (Merriam Webster's Dictionary):

Of, Relating To, Or Characterized By Sexual Or Romantic Attraction To Members Of Both Sexes; Also : Engaging In Sexual Activity With Partners Of More Than One Gender.

4) Most People That Come Out As Bi In There Younger Days (Teenager Or Young Adult For Example) Are Still Bisexual Until The Day They Die.

5) People Are Born Straight, Gay, Pansexual, Bisexual, etc.

6) GOD & Past Experiences Make People Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Pansexual, etc.

• Am I A Fridge ?

Surprise guys !! Due to recent arguments it has been confirmed that bisexuality is not real and therefore neither am I. I'm actually a space alien from Neptune because I have to be a weird alien in order to be attracted to more than one gender. NOT. What the heck guys ?

• Am I A Fridge Then?

So if bisexuality is fake, that means I'm fake. Ah bugger. You got me. I'm actually an alien from space because I have to be an alien to be attracted to more than one gender. *shrug* Yeah, no that makes sense. Perfect sense. I completely understand. NOT. What the heck guys ?? Of course it's real

• Am i a hallucination?

As a bisexual i think i can safely say that i exist, and my friend, a sex ed teacher, uses these statistics in his clases: on average, 10% of people are straight, 10% of people are gay, and 80% of people are somewhere in between. You just cant argue with the facts.

• No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however so small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

• Not for men

These are my fifty words supporting the above statement. After meet thousands of people in my 26 years of existence, and hundreds of gay men, I have never met a bonafide, actual, bisexual man. Proof enough for me, and proof enough for my friends who have experience the exact same thing.

• Impossible to be bisexual.

No one is 50/50 sexual. One leans toward one sexuality over the other, and therefore true bisexuality (50/50) does not exist.

True bisexuality would mean that a person has absolutely no preference as to what gender they have sex with. This is untrue. "Bisexuals" have a bias, however small, for one sex over the other. I think in most cases, a "bisexual" is a confused homosexual who has not determined which preference they will stick with.

Plus if we were meant to be bisexual then we would have both male and female parts. We are male and female. The two go together. Females have the eggs, and males have the sperm to fertilize the egg. It is meant to be either male or female.

• They don't exist.

Bisexual is the reason why more and more people are getting divorced. Are you suggesting these people to marry both genders ? Because that's impossible and illegal unless you're a believer in Islam. Even in Islam, one can have many wives but that's it, it's also limited to one gender.

• Bisexuality isn't real!

Even if given concrete proof that someone who claims a bisexual identity isn't just a sex addict in hiding, I still wouldn't believe it and never will. Let's remove the b from lgbt. It isn't a real identity. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise. 100& gay man here. The end.

• Very overused term

It's become trendy to be bisexual. Actually being bi is very rare, fewer than 10% probably. U can sleep with men women but doent mean ur bi. Most bisexuals are either gays who are scared of coming out or straight girls who think being bi is sexy. Being attracted equally to men and women is very rare

• No Scriptural Support

Nowhere in Judaeo-Christian Scripture do you find evidence for it. In Levitical law you will find only sodomy, heterosexuality, and bestiality being discussed. It is a fairly recent concept from as early Da Vinci and the arguments for it fall apart under closer logical scrutiny. Someone claiming bisexuality is usually an insecure or indecisive sodomite/heterosexual.

• Bisexuality is not possible

I have nothing against anyone who identifies as bisexual, to be clear. However, I believe people who claim to be attracted to both men and women are just confused about their sexuality. To be sexually attracted to someone is a biologically hardwiring for us so that we have kids. That's the truth. When you're gay or lesbian, there is a psychological difference from the norm. (Though these differences aren't bad) However, how can it be possible that you are somehow psychologically hardwired to like both men and women? Feelings of sexual attraction to someone are caused by surges of hormones that cause arousal. (this sounds weird, but bear with me) In gay/lesbian people, the psychological difference means these surges happen in an opposite way. However, do you know how much of a psychological difference (and what a specific difference) would be needed to create someone who gets surges from both men and women? The thing is, the surge in a straight woman comes from a man. This psychological state exists already. That's why it is less farfetched for a man to be gay, because the psychological state already exists. I think people who identify as bisexual are confusing emotional attachment and sexual attraction.

• It is gay and lesbian.

"Bisexuals" are just 12 year old kids who fit in with the bandwagon of this nonexistant bisexual. It doesn't work with the world. Gggggggg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Bisexuality does exist

It means your attracted to both, but the thing is, you can like both. If you lean towards men a little more then women, you can still like men same goes if you like men more. Its not going to erase the fact that you still like both. People have preferences and that goes for everything. We all have types and preferences we prefer sexually, bisexuals just apply it to both the same and opposite gender.