Does blaming religions for war violate freedom of religion?

• I love satan

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g.G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g f. I love satan

• I love satan

• Blaming someone does not limit their freedoms.

Blaming religions for war does not violate freedom of religion. This is because people are still free to choose their faith whether or not someone blames their religion for wars throughout history and between countries.. One can still choose to be Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or another religion just the same.

• Not at all.

Violating the freedom of religion is to say that people are not allowed to practice their worship. Stating the fact that religions cause wars is not at all a violation of the freedom of religion; in fact, it is just stating the obvious. This has been an ongoing problem for centuries.

• No It Doesn't

I do not believe blaming religions for war is a violation of freedom of religion. Stating a fact doesn't stop another person from following their faith. There have been many wars in history that were solely the fault of a religious group. That is pure and simple fact. Not being allowed to make that association would be a violation of the freedom of speech.

• There is no freedom from blame.

Freedom of religion does not mean freedom from the consequences of your actions while following a religion. You have the ability to murder someone. If you use the defense that god told you to do it, you'll still end up in prison or on death row. The fact remains that most wars in history were over religion.