• Boredom Can Cause Trouble

According to different psychologists, boredom can lead to trouble, especially when the person who is bored has a mental illness or is mentally unstable. Those who are mentally ill usually get suicidal thoughts in their minds when they are bored and have nothing to keep their mind off of those thoughts. And those who are just so bored they will do anything to get a high off of fun will go and copy those who are beginning the troubled fun like crazy youtubers that kids are watching now a days.

• Borden does lead to trouble

I do believe that Borden leads to trouble when i was in the 8th my family left me at my grand parents ranch, so on the fourth day i took a bucket of buletts and started to shoot at them after the bullents went off is was grounded and forced on a super plantation

• Boredom does lead to trouble

When you are home alone or with friends, you can get bored at some time. When you get bored people intend to do dangerous stuff to entertain themselves. Some would do pranks others would do something crazy or mess with explosives. When I was 12 My dad gave me a BB rifle that i can practice my shooting with. One day i got bored and got my friend over to shoot the BB rifle. I shot some glass bottles and stuff easy to break, but i broke a light post, grill pressure glass thing, and a whole lot more. I got in trouble later on when my parents came home.

• Boredom can make you do things on impulse

You you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you yo
    u you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you fart fart fart fart

• Boredom does lead to trouble

In general people cause trouble when they are bored. You may say not all kids are into mischief or vandalizing other people’s properties. Some kids when their bored play games such as sports, games with their siblings or they can just make themselves a snack or watch TV. But what about teens that don’t have siblings and don’t have access to video games or sports or can get a snack easily. What will they do in order to keep out of trouble there is nothing to do, and especially if the teen is looking for excitement such as committing a crime. Most crimes are committed by teens that do not have responsibilities. Therefore, if people are busy and have social commitments they will not be tempted to cause trouble or commit crimes. So society should put more pressure on people to occupy their free time.

• Boredom doesn't lead to trouble

There are ways to deal with boredom, it is how you deal with it, It doesn't directly lead to trouble
    Boredom happens to all of us but not everyone always gets in trouble every time they get bored
    It is the person doing wrong, boredom does not take control of you and make you get into trouble
    When people get bored some times they get desperate and being desperate can make you do anything but that does not directly mean trouble, If you are creative enough then they can think of something to do that will not have bad consequences.

• The Bored Do Weird Things

I do believe in some cases boredom can lead to trouble. I know as a teenager, when boredom would get the best of me, I would usually go find trouble to entertain myself. Trouble is one of the most effective things to erase boredom. Of course trouble can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

• Boredom leads to trouble.

In general people cause trouble when they are bored. Most crimes are committed by people who do not have responsibilities. If people are busy and have social commitments they will not be tempted to cause trouble or commit crimes. Society should put more pressure on people to occupy their free time.

• Boredom does lead to trouble

Boredom, lack of stimulation, leads to a desire for stimulation. When there is not much to do for excitement, the thrill of facing danger can be pretty exciting. Boredom makes people do things that they would otherwise not do. If people were kept busy with stimulating information and tasks, they would not get into trouble.

• I stay bored all the time

Easily bored people are at higher risk for depression, anxiety, drug addiction, alcoholism, compulsive gambling, eating disorders, hostility, anger, poor social skills, bad grades and low work performance. Despite boredom's ubiquity and pathological associations, psychologists have yet to pin down what, exactly, it is. Several different scales all claim to measure boredom—the most widely used is the Boredom Proneness Scale

• It's your choice to be bored

Whenever you get bored you are choosing to be bored. There are a million things out there that you could do. People need to stop thinking about doing the bad stuff and make a list of all the stuff they want to do. Life is so short and we only have so much time to do the things that we want to do. Also for the other side they choose to do bad stuff and don't think before they act

• Get omit man

Ova Gucci get omit sly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxffffffffffffffff eqrq gg3eg gg g g gb fc d d d d d d d d d d d g g g gg g g g g g g gg g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g

• My mom raised me different and i am bad

When i was bored i went out and got some weed off my plant and lit it up #420 #blazeit. So fuck all you for judging me and your family you fucking fags. Shh my mom is talking to me from the grave. And fuck all your friends too. Chex mix.

• I'm a teen so I know

Not every teen is so bad. A lot a teens are good and do good things when they are bored like help at a school or join a sports team. Most teens go on social media or hang out with some of there friends and family.The kids who get in trouble are ones who have a bad home life or are anti-social so they are looking for friends.

• Boredom doesn't lead to trouble

Not all kids are into mischief or vandalizing other peoples properties. Some kids when their bored play games such as sports, games with their siblings or they can just make themselves a snack or watch tv.
    Some kids may just want to hang out with their friends but it doesn't mean that all the time they are going to vandalize other peoples properties, steal and hurt other.