• He defeated John Cena

Brock Lesnar deserves to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion because he defeated John Cena to win the title. He is the best, plain and simple. If Cena deserved to win the title then he would have won. A winner isn't the person who deserves to win, a winner is the person who does. Lesnar deserved to win.

• Yes, Brock Lesnar deserves the WWE Heavyweight Champions' title.

At th 2014 SummerSlam, Brock Lesnar fought an epic match against John Cena to earn the WWE Heavyweight title. Cena was overpowered by Lesnar from the beginning of the match. Lesnar has already proven his eligibility by holding the youngest WWE Heavyweight Champion title at the age of 25. If there is anyone who deserved to walk out from the ring with the Champion's belt it was Brock Lesnar.

• Brock Lesnar has done a wonderful in his matches and career overall.

Brock Lesnar has done a wonderful in his matches and career overall. I have liked him since the moment he has come in to the WWE and i think he is a fine competitor there. I think he has allot of really great skill as a wrestler and that shows all the time.

• Brock Lesnar Champion

I am kind of on the fence with this one. Broc Lesnar may be someone has been in the wrestling game for a while, but with the upcoming fight between him and John Cena I would have to go with John. John Cena is a huge role model to young boys and I think this would be his opportunity to win the championship and do something great to inspire the younger generation.

Dr_Obvious says2014-08-18T16:46:16.317
You do realize that the winner of every match is predetermined, don't you? It's all staged.