• Yes it's not only justified but we should legalized killing bullies as a self defense

In USA, our constitution stated that every citizen have a right to self defense which mean if violent criminals break into your house and threatened to physically hurt you, you have a right to kill them as a self protection. Are bullies really different from those violent criminals ? No ofcourse not.

Ironically, if someone kill bullies, he/she would be immediately be charged for murder but on the other hand it's okay to kill rapist,murder,burglary,and drug dealers. Oh yeah,ook at Phillipine, where the government authorize police killing drug cartels. Doesn't it sound really stupid ? Don't you think bullies can physically attack you as well ?

Don't you think bullying can also result in serious physical injuries ? Yet many of you morons still say it's a matter to save lives. But matter to save lives are only for good people. Bad people don't deserve that privilege.

Yet it's justified to kill them as a self defense only if bullies physically attack you. Guns are distributed in USA, for self defense, so kids should use guns as a self protection against those savage bullies.

Lastly, don't misunderstand me that I justified killing innocent people. I never say that. But all I say it's justified to kill bad people in self defense.

• Yes bullies deserve that

I agree with some people who vote no saying that school shooting involving in killing innocent people is not right. But it’s isn’t the meaning of this question. Read the question carefully.

This question says,, does bullying justified in school shooting which mean its justified to kill bullies. This question doesn’t say is school shooting justified which include killing innocent people.

Schools would become a better place without bullies and kids would feel much more comfortable These moron assholes destroy the reputation of schools because more and more kids skip school due to fear of being bullied.

To say that school shooting cause kids to fear school is partially true but not always. There are more bullying case than school shooting. Bullying cause more harm and tormenting feelings to kids than school shooting. Also suicide among young people is on the rise because of bullying.

For these reason, in my opinion it’s justified to kill all bullies. Who cares really if they died ?

• Bullying is justified as the main reason for school shootings, not video games

54% Say No
    Yes it's not only justified but we should legalized killing bullies as a self defense In USA, our constitution stated that every citizen have a right to self defense which mean if violent criminals break into your house and threatened to physically hurt you, you have a right to kill them as a self protection. Are bullies really different from those violent criminals ? No ofcourse not.

• You’re just as bad

Anyone who wishes death on another is just as bad as the bully themselves. No one deserves to die unless they do something very bad. Bullying is no reason to be killed, especially because it happens more often when someone is young and more reckless. The bully will come to their senses, but it’s no reason to be killed. I had a friend who killed himself for being bullied, but that doesn’t mean I want all bullies to die. It just needs to be better prevented

• Bullies deserve to die

It's quite simple and anyone who disagrees is just stupid. End of story. I am right and you are wrong. Now for me to type in random dots. . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . .

• Yes, at least it help to reduce the number of kids being bullied which also reduce suicide rate.

After the Columbine shooting, the number of kids being bullies has been reduced and some teacher and parents take step against bullying.But unfortunately it doesn't eradicate bullying in school totally, and lots of kids still suffer from it. But at least it's better than the time before the Columbine shooting where kids are much more likely being frequently bullied.

Also you must remind that there are a strong correlation between bullying and suicide rate.

The australian suicide statistic also provide alarming details about bullying in that country as well. Studies by researchers in that country claim that at least 1 out of every 10 children has been bullied in person, and the statistics are also high for victims of online attacks. The Australian Centre for Adolescent Health claims that children who have been victimized by bullies are almost three times more likely to show signs of depression. In fact, some researchers believe that students who have been bullied repeatedly often begin to show signs of psychotic episodes.

The same Australian suicide statistics also suggest that students who are bullied are 9 times more likely to attempt or at least contemplate committing suicide. Something that people must consider when it comes to teens that are bullied, is that many never report the incident. As the number of teen suicides continues to rise, it is hard to determine just how many can be attributed to bullying.

Bullying Can Lead to Serious Psychological Issues, Physical Injuries and Even Death :
    It starts with slight discomfort, the feeling of not belonging and occasional anxiety, continues with low self-esteem, depression, nightmares, bruises and other minor injuries, and sometimes finishes with severe injuries or irreversible health conditions. There have also been numerous cases where bullying ended in death. Most often, these are deaths of victims who either committed suicide or were fatally injured. In some cases, those doing the bullying have themselves been killed when they became the targets of victims’ brutal revenge.

Suicide Is Much More Likely in Victims of Bullying :
    Bullying can lead to suicide

Bullying, although considered almost harmless by many, can sometimes end in great tragedy. Did you know that students who are bullied think about committing suicide 2 to 9 times more often (the results of different studies vary greatly) than their peers who are not victims of bullying?

Suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people ( age 10 through 24) resulting in about 4600 death per year.

-A nationwide survey for 9-12th grade conducted by the center for disease control and prevention came to conclusion:

16 % of students came across the thought of wanting to commit suicide

13 % of students created a plan to commit suicide

8 % attempt suicide before survey

General populatio suicide attempt rate 1.6 %

heterosexual teen suicide attempt 4 %

lgbt teen suicide attempt rate 20 %

trans suicide attempt rate 41 %

Clearly these bullies really deserve to get shot dead for causing harm to so many.

• Yes it’s an justified act

Those who vote no never realize how harmful is bullying to society. It not only cause harm to kids but also to reputation of schools, to parents, and to the community in general.

The number of kids who are afraid to go to school because of bullying outnumbered those who are afraid to go to school because of school shooting. Because bullying is much more common than school shooting in USA as well as in any other countries.

83 % of girls and 79 % of boys report being bullied either in school or online.

About 16000 kids skip school everyday due to bullying.

In most extreme case of bullying also result in serious physical injuries such as broken bones, broken jaws,broken nose and bruises,scars,and wounds all over the body. Think about if what if you were a victim of bullying and you come home with physical injuries everyday ? How would toromented feelings would bring it to you .

Bullies are just as worst as rapist,burglary,murder or drug dealers. These people deserve no empathy or forgiveness from us. If I ask you guys back, should we feel guilty if criminals being shot dead by somebody? No Ofcourse not, why should we ? The same goes on with bullies.

While these criminals as mention above are often being arrested while bullies aren’t. Whenever a kid beat up other kids in school they are very unlikely to go to jail but on the other hand if adult do the same thing they should be severely punished, doesn’t sound unfair ? Why should kids deserve better treatment than an adult ? Do they deserve forgiveness whatever they do ?

• What sympathy should we have on those people ? Aren't they enough comfortable lives

I will share you guys my experience. Although I am not a victim of bullying,but one of my best friend died from suicide because he suffer from prolong being bullied. I feel very shocked and depressed when he died. And his parents too, cried all the time when they lost his only son.

Yet, should we really feel guilty if they are being killed ? What kind of sympathy should we have on them ? Most of bullies has an comfortable lives, they don't have to play tax,they are rich, they have good education......Etc).

Some of you guys, I heard saying, that all lives matter and parents of bullies would feel deeply regret then their child get killed. So what ? Nobody give a shit on them. The parents need to accept that they themselves are to blame on how they raise their child up.

Those parents who lost their child from suicide feel regret as well.

• The very first question that you should ask yourself, What society benefited from keeping them alive ?

The very first question that you should ask yourself, what society benefited from keeping bad guys alive ? If there are some benefit, please give me some. But unfortunately, it seems like there are no benefit. These people are merely troublemaker.

Yet i don't advocate for killing all bad guys but some of the worst one such as murderer,serial killer, pedophiles, and bullies should be killed. I strongly disagree with keeping them in prison, because that would cost a lot. I am business man, and i don't want to work my ass out, paying so high tax for these scumbag having a comfortable lives in prison.

Yet some people argue that shooting bullies is wrong, but on the other hand it's okay to shoot animals. OH HEY SOME PEOPLE HUNT AND KILL ANIMALS FOR FUN !!!!!

Yet some animals species are extinct or nearly go to extinction because of exploitation cause by human. Sadly, many of them also being hunt down and killed for fun, for entertainment, and for sport.

Yet, people say it's okay to kill animals for fun and satisfy their need but it's not okay to kill bullies who are totally useless but they are being treated better than those poor animals.

Does bullies lives really matter that much ? Are there life much worth to save in compare to animals ?

Yet Bullies cause daily physical and mental injuries to innocent kids and also suicide and self harm among youngsters.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING DUMB IF YOU THINK BULLIES LIFE SHOULD BE PROTECTED.

• Too expensive to keep useless people alive.

Do you know how much we pay for juvenile offenders incarceration ? 21 $ billion annually. And the United states has one of the highest juvenile prison population in the world, but the important question is, what do we benefited from keeping these idiots alive ? Nothing. I am a business man and i don't want to pay such a high tax rate just because to incarcerate these assholes ?

. Bullies are one of the juvenile criminals and they deserve not to live. Many times bullying result in many death either by inciting victim to commit suicide or by physical attack.

Some people argue that school shooting can never be justified because it involve in killing innocent people(which aren't the bullies).

This is certainly a myth. According to statistic revealed that 90 % of all school shooters have a history of being bullied and 90 % of school shooting victims are bullies.

Again ofcourse there are school shooting such as sandy hook elementary shooting that involve in killing innocent kids but these scenario are rare . Yet i didn't mention killing innocent people is okay, but is understandable to kill people who are bullies.

Killing bullies would at least save lots of innocent kids from becoming victim as their population would dramatically reduce or give them a hard lesson not to prey on innocent ever again.

• It does not.

If you hit me or call me names, does that mean I have the right to shoot and kill you and anyone your around? No! Sure, you can hit me back with equal or maybe a bit more force but escalating to gunfire is uncalled for. If your attack can take my life, for instance, if your armed with a knife, then defending myself with deadly force is justified but only at the time of the attack. If you have been bullied or attacked with or without weapons, there are other less lethal ways to deal with it. We have rules and laws for a reason so vigilante justice is uncalled for.

• Innocents Shouldn't Be Punisher For The Bullies Actions.

First off, bullying is generally a small group picking on one kid, shooting up the school which involved many innocents who had nothing to do with it, they do not deserve death, even if the shooter just kills the bullies and then commits suicide, the students who had to witness the shooting will have heavy psychological damage, I would guess multiple people would get PTSD or other anxiety disorders when they did nothing wrong, people say that the bully deserves it for what they put the victim through, which may be true sometimes, but but doing a school shooting you are emotionally damaging hundreds of kids who many will be terrified to go to school again, that is not right.

The hard part of this question is what counts as bullying, if it was constant psychological torment daily, then I would be happy if the bullies got murdered, however if bullying is just occasionally calling someone a name then murder is just ridiculous, everyone gets teased, it really isn't a big deal.

• I hope you people are joking. This is disgusting

I am assuming that this post was made ironically because it is so ludicrous. NOTHING JUSTIFIES SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. Especially not something like bullying. Everyone posting bullying stats: No one thinks bullying is a good thing. If you are unironically advocating that bullies deserve to be shot you need help. I don't care if every kid in the country is bullied and skips school every day. They don't deserve to be killed. Since when did bullying become a capital offense? Unreal. I hope everyone who voted in the yes column was just messing around and trolling people but some of you actually seem to be serious.

• Killing is rarely justified.

School shootings result in innocent people dying or being seriously injured every time. If it was a targeted attack that only affected the bullies, I wouldn't mind as much however there's still the psychological trauma that affects the children who weren't injured or killed.

I couldn't give less of a fuck if a bully is shot to death. I do care a lot about innocent people affected, so school shootings are never justified.

• No one deserves to die.

No because why do school shooting happen but just because you did something bad in your life doesn't mean you should have a death penalty unless you killed other people, and where i live we don't have school shootings but people still should not die and there parents will be so upset if a middle school kids dies from a school shooting.

• It is Irrational to believe this statement.

Bullying is something that most people have experienced once in your life. There are many ways to tackle bullying and to say that we should have the right to march up to them and point a gun too their face is completely wrong. Bullies may seem heartless and aggressive, but they have people who love and care for them too. Think about the pain that the bullies family will have to go through because a person they bullied has come and killed them. I know that I would be heartbroken.

• Are we insane!?

Sure. I have no sympathy for bullies (as being a victim myself) But it doesn't justify shooting up a school. Just because you got picked on for wearing a shirt doesn't mean it's fair to kill other innocent people. And those who feel like it's justified. Imagine your kid died because someone was bullied and shot their bully and other people

• It absolutely does not

Bullying can cause kids to go two different ways they either kill themselves or kill others just because you were called names and maybe pushed around does not give you the right to take their lives they certainly didn't take yours. I mean kids who actually take the time and think before doing something about it end up committing suicide or they attempt to tell an adult . School shooting happen when nobody will take the time to listen or help that kid so they snap and figure, if i shoot these kids ill get revenge and ill be noticed for once

and yet we have a "gun problem" .... No guys we have a people problem , we have a bullying problem .Guns are just the scapegoat so we don't wake up and realize hey!! KIDS ARE BEING BULLIED

• Are you serious??

Let's say for the sake of the argument that bullying does cause school shootings, you would see people in the LGBTQ+ community causing these shootings. POC, people who get made fun of because of their religion, immigrants and people who struggle heavily financially. But you don't. It is usually some cis christian, white guy. I'm certain a lot of people have been bullied, but how many of them took the time to plan out a school shooting? So don't sit here and tell me that bullying justifies killing people, because it doesn't.

• All lives matter

Jesus says that he values all lives matter even if they're stupid because they can choose to come back to riteousness. Therfore all lives matter! All of yall who says otherwise need to take a major rethink and perhaps a psychyatrist. Dot dot dot dot dot . . . .