• Yes, cake is good.

When cake goes into your mouth, your tastebuds receive a "sweet signal" which is sent to your brain and you taste sweetness. Your brain also releases dopamine, a chemical that makes you feel pleasure. Then, well, that makes the cake seem good. That is quite literally the reason we like cake.

• Yup its Yummy

Any flavor can do. Its like a rocket ship that is blasting off into your mouth that is full of chocolate flavor. It also is really good with ice cream and they can both be mixed into ice cream cake. I don't know why anybody is hating on cake but your wrong

• Cake tastes good

Because it does. No need to put science into it. No nutritional facts. It just tastes like cake and cake tastes good. I love cake of almost any flavor. Do you know why? Because cake tastes good. Good tasty cake in my mouth on a birthday or any celebration you can think of. My closing statement is that... Cake tastes good!!!

• Yes, cake tastes good

Cake tastes good to most people, especially me! Although some people might say that it's unhealthy or bad for you, it doesn't mean that cake doesn't taste good. Of course only a few don't like cake for certain reasons but I definitely love cake and I know that a lot of other people do too.

• Yes it is

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes it is

• Yes it does

It's really a matter of different people's tastes but I personally like cake. Maybe not all cake but I do like several types. My favorite type is chocolate cake. Some people might not like chocolate cake but maybe they like other types. I don't know if anyone likes fruitcake or not.
    But for the most part cake is good.

• Scientifically yes, it does

Cake is a construction of sugars, fats and different types of flour, but it can also be something much different in different parts of the globe. With so many types of cakes, with different valuable resources such as cocoa and fruits being added into the mix, cake will usually always find someone who will enjoy biting a chunk out of it. On the science behind cake: fats and sugars stimulate our taste glands and perceive the entire experience as good. Unless someone made a bad cake, which your tastebuds will notice.

Posted by: pH-7
  • Cake is fake

I almost died!
    Akgf akjshgfwuar fkhagfyuagwaegggkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkg agakg gfg f gfg f gf gffgfggf fg ff gf gf gfgf gf fgf gf gf fg ff f gfg f gf gf gfg fg fg fg ffg f gf gf gf gf gf gfgfg f ff gf gf gffg f ggf gf fgf

• No cake can

Sometimes be a terrible thing that doesn't taste good. For example flour-less cake, flour-less cake is a type of cake that is hideous. Take out milk, and that cake is terrible! Also have you ever had a homemade cake where someone doesn't put sugar? This is the proof that cake is terrible!

• No, no, and no!!!!!!

The cake is a lie, i once ate one and puked up rainbows! That is definitally not good for your health and i had to get rainbow removal surgery. Rainbows have been the number one cause of death since 20xx! Spread the word of how cake is a lie, think before you make a cake!!!!