• Lol, What a stupid question

I live in Canada, there are Canadian teams, Canadian news channels, and Canadian history. Really? You know Justin Bieber and Drake? They both come from Canada. You remember the War of 1812? Canada (British Empire) fought in that battle. Seriously, under what circumstances so people think Canada doesn't exist? .

• I live in canada

If canada din't exist then where does team canada come from during the olympics. Where do all the canadian teams come from in the NHL. You are all just trolling or you are the dumbest people I have ever met. Canada is a very real country with vast farms and canola fields. We are a very polite people and I am very proud to call myself a canadian. (But I am sad the maple leafs are a canada but at least we have carey price)

• I'm a undercover spy

I do not believe Canada is real but I'm am going undercover to see how these parasites think. I don't think I will come back alive. Good bye. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It dfentilty eixsts

I v e s e e n ' t i t i k o n w. I m m a v s i i t m e g r e n d p a d e r e. I e a t s t h e m a p l e l e a f

• Canada does exist.

Canada does exist. They are a very real country, with a government that has divisions and a head, just like the government in the United States does. They have a legislative body and they are divided up in to smaller sections that have their own governments as well. They have people and those people pay taxes to their country.

• Yes, Canada does exist.

Yes, Canada does exist. I think. I went there once, but it's been quite a while. It was just north of the USA last time I was there, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't moved. We might want to send someone to check though, come to think of it. I haven't heard anything out of them in quite a while. Now you've got me all worried.....

• Canada exists u silly billys

It just does and im I sausage that likes noodles and eats sauce do u ewat sauce d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d lol

• What's this world coming to?

How gullible can people get?This much i guess but seriously, sometimes i wonder about people.Can't people see the truth!!! SEE TRHOUGH THE DECEPTION THAT OTHERS ARE CREATING. Can't you see the refugees that came here! So people are getting more gullible!I feel like, sick!Everyone should know this.Anyone with IQ should KNOW THIS

• If it doesn't exist...

Then WTF is that thing on top of the USA? No it aint the usa biatch, hav you heard of the mysical MAPLE SYRUP/ who are 4 of the 59 deaths in vegas? Have you atten pancakes? Porbs not, idiots , , , , , , , , , .

• I live in Canada

I live in this great country known as Canada. Yes the land where we support others who are in need, has a great government who do not believe in fear mongering and free health care. Yes I said that correct FREE HEALTH CARE. No we do not survive alone on maple syrup exports we have lumber, oil, livestock and many other resources. Last time I checked if we really wanted to be self sufficient we do have the resources. But I guess there are clearly many Americans who are clearly uneducated and live with their head in the sand.

• Canada is a sick joke.

The 'Canadian' myth is fed to us by the deranged inhabitants of the arctic circle. The continued insistence by those people that their loose alliance of despotic nomads constitutes a nation state is an insult to all the veterans of wars where the fought for freedom and democracy. In essence they are besmirching the good names of our fathers, grandfathers, great grandfathers and even hitler, who, being Australian, came from a country that can claim to be at least half real.

• Why should i believe it exists

There is simply no proof ! ! ! ! ! L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L

• Totally a fantasy

We have all heard of the fairy tale about a far away land called, "Canada." It is said that many mysterious creatures live there but in all my research I have come to see that this place is in fact a myth. We have all been fooled into believing the cotton tailed lies of this "Canada" and everyone who claims they are "Canadian" are full of shit.

• Canada is a result of popular fictional stories, just like urban legends.

Think of the all the people you know to be "Canadian": Jim Carrey, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Mike Myers, all comedians. Canada is simply a long running joke passed down for decades. This is why you'll never hear any mention of a "Canada" before the 70's. And also, a country full of maple syrup, caribou, snow, and polite people is a ridiculous notion. Next, people will say that the moon isn't made of cheese, or that George Bush wasn't the first Asian American President.

• What is a "Canada"

I own several world maps and have never seen a so called Canada, then this guy with a strange accent bumps into me and says he is from there. So this so called 'Canadian' is clearly a terrorist who did not learn how to speak English Correctly. I called 911 and they didn't believe me. Thanks Obama

• Make America Great Again

Of course a place full of maple syrup, moose, Universal Health care, a weakened separatist movement that speaks a different and unique dialect of French, and Royal police riding horses is just a myth Americans tell their children to scare them. Canada is the OG boogey monster and the fear it inspires keeps kids straight.

• Make America Great Again

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ! ! ! ! ! !

• Not on the Maps

I look on the map and I see that there is just a vast area of water there. This must mean that there is nothing else above. Since it is like this it must mean that this is just an urban legend that has gone and become very believable. That is why Canada does not exist. It is just like Atlantis.

• How can a country with waterproof, maple syrup scented money exist?

It doesn't! Canada was made up by Bush, to distract from the slowly falling economy (until Obama) everyone who travels to Canada will be caught along the road way and put into a dream state. The only thing that can break through the dream state is the sound "Eh" which is the sound of more dream gas being release. As a form agent of the C.A.N.A.D.A. Project i can confirm all this true. The Moose doesn't exist either, and "Canadian bacon" is just the ham we feed the prisoners until release.