• Homosexuality is a sin.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination." Leviticus 18:22.
    "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-6:10
    "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:26-1:27.
    "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them." Leviticus 20:13.
    "6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
    7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;" mark 10:6-10:7.

• God's word doesn't change

The scriptures above posted by 16adams plus:
    1 Tim. 1:9-11: “Law is promulgated, not for a righteous man, but for persons lawless and unruly, ungodly and sinners, . . . Fornicators, men who lie with males, . . . And whatever other thing is in opposition to the healthful teaching according to the glorious good news of the happy God.”
    Jude 7: “Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities about them, after they . . . [had] gone out after flesh for unnatural use, are placed before us as a warning example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire.”

• Yes most forms condemn homosexuality

Most Christen religions are based on the teachings of the Bible. In the bible there are examples of homosexuality being condemned. So yes most teachings do condemn homosexuality. It appears some modern Christian faiths are changing but not all of them. If they go directly from the bible they will not chage their views.

• People Are Mean.

People think that gays are horrible people when they actually aren't. They're just like everyone else but only find the same sex to be attractive. I don't understand why people think that they are terrible people. They don't harm anyone and just want to find love with someone to spend their life with just like a man does for a woman and vice versa.

• Christianity Does Condemn Homosexuality

The various parts in the bible are pretty clear when they call homosexuality an abomination. People who don't know this are just ignorant.

Just because you don't agree with Christianity condemning homosexuality, doesn't mean you can just say it doesn't condemn it. It is a provable, undisputed fact. If you follow Christianity, you probably should actually read the bible.

• Yes, unfortunately so.

The Bible strongly condemns homosexuality, even asserting in the Old Testament that death is a just punishment for such a crime (Leviticus 20:13). In the New Testament, the apostle Paul stated that homosexuals would not inherit the Kingdom of God (Corinthians 6:9-10). Such scriptures do an excellent job of revealing the Bible as a man-made work of fiction reflecting the sociocultural ideals of its day. How many modern-day Christians are truly willing to concede that God was justified in commanding the death of individuals possessing a different sexual orientation?

• Yes it does

People say "Christianity is more thn the bible and Christianity has changed" yet when the topic of homosexuality comes up a lot of Christians say its wrong because it goes against the bible. The bible is also against premarital sex and divorce. The divorce thing has change but Christians being against homosexuality and premarital sex hasn't changed at all.

• Yes

Not just Christianity, but Judaism as well. It says in the bible that all homosexuals shall be stoned to death. It is obviously seen as a huge sin for god to have considered the deserving punishment to be death, a very painful death to be precise. There is no argument against this. It is clearly stated in the bible.

• Well, yes.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Lev. 18:22
    "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." Corinthians 6:9-10
    "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet." Romans 1:26-27:

• It doesn't cover the subject. To say that it is "clearly stated" is plain silly.

The idea that God (specifically) considers homosexuality an abomination is more than a mere stretch. In fact, the idea that it is a sin within a monogamous relationship is outright misleading. The Old Testament references in Leviticus are a poor argument, as the language and context have no bearing on a relationship whatsoever. New Testament references are limited to the letters of Paul, a former Pharisee, and also don't deal with relationships. The Bible is clear that homosexuality is not a loophole for fidelity, but the Bible has nothing to say of loving, same-sex relationships.

• I don't think so.

While it may seem that homosexuality is condemned in Christianity, really any form of lust or wrongdoing (even with heterosexuality) is condemned, too. We're all sinners, and nobody can condemn them for what they do. Sure, it's wrong, but I'm sure 99% of us have fallen to lust at some point in our lives. Jesus is still here to love us if we'll accept his love. John 3:17 says "For God DID NOT send his Son to CONDEMN the world, but to save the world through him".

• Christianity is more than just the bible

The Bible says that homosexuality is wrong, I won't deny that. But it was written at a time when everyone agreed with that anyway. Although the Bible hasn't changed, Christianity has. There are some Christians who stick exactly to the Bible, but most see that that is an outdated view. They stick to the Golden Rule and treat others how they would be treated. It isn't fair to say that the whole of Christianity thinks that something is wrong, when the reality is that only a small percentage, along with a small percentage of atheists, actually think so.

• Crying Out for Help

I practice Christianity, but in a different way than most. I am a nondenominational Christian, which means that I don't practice a specific set of values and rules, but rather just core Chriatian values. These values include ones such as loving someone as you love yourself and trying to live a godly life. However, I have recently begun to notice that LGBTQ people at my church are being put down and discriminated against. This pains me to see because my understanding of being a nondenominational Christian meant having core Christian values. As a bisexual 12 year old myself, I am especially saddened to see this, because I haven't come out of the closet yet to anyone; now I feel scared to come out and tell anyone about who I am. Some people are openly mocking LGBTQ people, and I can't take it. I'm already fragile, and I just want to be accepted into my religion. Just because I'm a bisexual person doesn't mean I'm any less of a Christian or I'm confused or that it's just a phase that I need to get over. This is who I am, and I don't want to be put down because of something that I can't control. Please stop. Please.

• No. Jesus never condemned homosexuality. Paul's words taken in context refer to the non-consensual sexual immorality that took place in Rome at that time.

If you read the relevant New Testament passages in the context of the society of the time, Paul condemned non-consensual, coercive sexual acts between men and usually enslaved boys. The Bible condemns all sexual acts that take place outside the confines of marriage, which would include homosexual sex. Likewise, the Bible tells women not to wear jewellery, dress up, or fix their hair (1st Peter 3:3). In most churches, there are any number of divorced members. Yet Jesus said, “ … whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.” (Matthew 19:7-9). Yet Christians rarely exclude stylish women or divorced individuals from Church or berate them. The message that Jesus preached was one of love. Jesus never condemned homosexuality, not once. If one is to follow Jesus, then Christians should err on the side of love. Married, consensual, adult same-sex partners should be at least as welcome in Christian churches and included in the life of the Church as remarried divorced members. In other words, Christians should open their arms and welcome them. The Bible does not condemn modern, committed, consensual same sex partnerships.

• Why would it?

The Bible, the Holy Book of Christianity, does not specifically condemn homosexuality. It condemns the act of intentionally wasting semen. The Bible is clear on the point that semen is for making babies, yet this is impossible of Homosexual couples. This includes several sexual positions possible for male and female, and inflicting an orgasm by oneself.