• Christmas is only for the rich!

Retail caters to those that can actually afford gift giving and they want their money. Those people that can't afford and have children end up going into debt in buying for their kids because kids now a days, expect it because their rich friends have all these expensive electronics! i.e. iPhones!

• Wait your turn santa!

This is exactly why time seems to be gong by so fast because stores, television stations such as Hallmark and radio stations shove it in our faces. What is the deal with Christmas in July?!? Can we not simply enjoy the summer months in peace and be happy that it is not sub zero temperatures?!? I like Christmas, but not in July, not before or after Halloween and not before Thanksgiving. Stop and enjoy the moments; let's NOT bypass and rush through life!!!

• Wait your turn santa!

• If this keeps up, i wont even like Christmas anymore

Why is christmas becoming such an obsession??, like we cant even hardly get pass half a year without christmas deleting/absorbing all the other holidays. I have to sadly agree with the people saying "People are using it to escape there miserable dull lives" Thats almost exactly what i was saying to myself. I said"usually people complain about christmas starting too early now more and more people are excepting it, i honestly think it has to be because people are so dissapointed with their lives and the economy that they have to escape into the fun and extra buying of materialistic items of Christmas. Christmas is now being use more as a form of escapism from peoples troubled reality"

• What happen to Thanksgiving?

Mid August and you walk into Walmart and find a aisle full of Christmas stuff. What happen to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Week? Many say," there is just no song for them," and ," the businesses need the money." Thanks giving is the time of year where people celebrate an important event in history shouldn't it get some recognition.

• God bless F'n Capitalism

It's because of that damn all mighty dollar that they truly believe they need to start the Christmas season as soon as they can! It's bloody ridiculous! Have some sense of morals! Christmas does not start until December 1st.

Shame on stores who take advantage of people so early. Ugh

• Christmas is seen as a way to make money

It's sad and stupid, but Christmas is supposed to be a religious holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It's supposed to be a time with family, but since there is gift giving gifts involved, stores get involved and shove their products in your face convincing you the best way to love your family is to buy them a bunch of stuff. It's horrible

• Sometimes Its Too Much

You see most of the time people go right from Halloween to Christmas. But what about Thanksgiving or Veterans Day, why don't we spend time giving thanks to not only the food we have on our table or the roof we have over our head but also to the people who fought for OUR freedom. They gave up their time, risked their life, left their family for US. So instead of going right from Halloween to Christmas enjoy whats in between.

• The holiday season starts WAY TOO EARLY

When I was a kid in the 70's and 80's you never saw a hint of Christmas till at or around Thanksgiving. Now it starts in July JULY WTF is wrong with people. A once special time has been ruined. Being that my bday is 2 weeks before Christmas I really loved it and could not wait till Nov came. Now I hate it my bday is not the same it just sucks all together!!!!

• Hell on earth

It definitely takes the joy out of the Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday but it is a weird feeling buying a zombie costume right next to some candy canes and Christmas lights. They're trying to take the joy and spirit out of everyone. We will soon be emotionless robots only buying just to buy. Game over.

• No Christmas does not start too early

Christmas is a positive way to celebrate Jesus Christ and It's also a positive way to communicate with other families. It's a time to buy gifts and have fun with each other so I think Christmas does not start too early and everyone should know that Good Day Everyone From BBK

• You can never start Christmas to early.

Everyone who is anyone starts the Christmas season in November. All of the stores start their Christmas sales right after Halloween. And radio stations start playing Christmas music after Halloween. Also, who has ever heard of Thanksgiving music. I certainly haven't, so it would make sense to play Christmas music during November. And honestly, Thanksgiving is already over shadowed by Black Friday. It is not a big deal if we start getting into the spirit before Thanksgiving. You wouldn't wait until the day before your birthday to get excited, you would anticipate it for a week or two. That is exactly like Christmas. We don't just get excited about Christmas when it's a few days away. We start to get excited a couple months before.

• If this keeps up, I won't even like Christmas anymore

-TOPHER November 9 2017

• Santa is coming!!!

Why wouldn't you want to start the Christmas Season early?! It is just a wonderful time full of holiday cheer! You are allowed to start the Christmas season whenever you want to whether it be summer, spring, fall or winter. So I wish you a Merry Christmas! (and Hannukah)
    -SB

• If Jack Skellington can do it, so can you!

It is possible to enjoy more than one holiday at once. Starting early keeps you more organized so you don't feel so rushed in December and can actually enjoy the holiday approaching. Some families meet at Thanksgiving for Christmas because they'll see other family at Christmas. It is especially true if they're in different states. It's hard to get Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving if the stores aren't armed. You can find the best deals for gifts when you have the most time...Be on the lookout year round. Some gifts when customized or ordered from other countries take 6+ weeks to arrive.

• Stores want money

Stores are only putting up christmas decors in October because they want you to think about the holiday and to get you to start purchasing things. They want to profit from their decor. Christmas shouldn't be about money or strategies, it should be about family and spending time together. It may seem they are in the spirit of Christmas but they are in the spirit of your money!

• Christmas is coming :)

Christmas is a holiday that celebrates cheer, family, and being together in a day of celebration. The feeling of Christmas cheer brightens peoples day, and makes people all around happier. Also, most people take down their Christmas decorations very shortly after Christmas, so why not get the most time to enjoy them? Driving down a street at night and seeing the twinkling lights hung up on trees and roofs is a wonderful sight, and it is a sight that makes people happy, and gets them excited. Thinking of Christmas people start counting down the days until they get a break from work or school, it is a time of excitment that only comes around once a year, so why not make the most of it?

• Christmas is never to early

Lets start with christmas lights. They are the coolest during christmas you look out the window and find them all and not just lights theres santa. And during thanksgiving you never think of christmas. It gets us in the mood for christmas. They may say its skipping thanksgiving but theres no thanksgiving music so they listen to christmas!!!!!!!!

• No and how could it.

Christmas is a choice. You can celebrate how and when you want. I don't think Christmas start too early because I am probably one of the few who actually believe that Christmas should last year. As early as stores put out holiday items people start buying them. Don't let me start on kids.

• It's Up To You!

Christmas starts for each individual when THEY decide they want it to start. Yes, I do think stores put out Holiday items [ALL HOLIDAYS] far too early but if people didn't buy them that early there would be no need to put them out that early. If you don't want to start decorating until a set date then don't, no one is forcing you to.