• Gay boy here

Ddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssss sdjkqugyt;pjherwkl; jkerfwioqje;r ewrj;bgqwejio;rwenjejkerjhe er e rwe wer werwr we rwe rwe e rwe r ewr wer 3 rwe r jk hjk h ui h u hjui h u I h klh uiog kj h ui yh uiyui hbjklyhuihuily ui yhui h kh jk h ui h io; hoi

• More knowledgeable person

Going to college means you will take more courses and increase your knowledge bank. You explore different interests and this helps you grow as a person. It helps you become better rounded as an individual and that is why I believe that college will make a student become smarter and more knowledgeable.

• Yes for some

For some that do attend college when they get older it can make them smarter than before. When students attend college they have a much broader view of the world that is around them. This is dealing with not only the degree that they are going after but, also other things.

• Yes It Does

I believe a college education does make a person smarter. I believe college education can introduce concepts that weren't even touched on in high school. I believe colleges also do a great job of touching on relevant current events and explaining their importance in depth. College can make a person wiser and more intelligent.

• College education allows for intellectual growth.

A college education absolutely makes people smarter. Everyone may have the same or similar latent capabilities, but it is a college education which awakens those, which allows you to process the world from a completely different level. That is not to say that a college education is the only path to this intellectual growth, but it is definitely one path. Even if a person attends college with no specific degree in mind, i.e., liberal arts, when they get out of college, the way they think is smarter, more informed. They know how to deal with new information more quickly and efficiently.

• Nehru Jensen pommel

Grades and degrees in any field do not represent a persons ability to use common sense. I've known Many MANY people who became Teachers, Business majors, Medical professionals etc. and yet they were dumb as a rock. Thinking that your occupation is a major factor in determining one's intelligence is, as millennial morons would say, ignorant AF!

• Hahaha yeah right.

I served in the military for 4 years. Went into an apprenticeship program at a factory for 3 years. I'm now a journeyman and have met 24 year olds straight out of college that come to work here for the summer. What I've noticed is they are arrogant and ignorant. But I think the arrogance will help them learn the REAL world but not the classes they took.

• No, and educational institution cannot cure stupid.

I have met many people, through my work, in their homes. Uneducated people look and sound dumb. However, educated people pretend to be smart, with their lexicon and especially superior attitude, but can't understand the simplest things. They mask their ignorance with some arcane words from their higher education days, not realizing that people do know what the words mean and that they are using them wrong. Simple minds are still simple even after, especially after, subjecting them to information and alcohol overload. Because they believe they are smarter from college, they are unable to continue learning throughout life, and they result in becoming archaic and fossilized, with only a desperate attempt at a false image of grandiose beliefs and narcissism.

• A college education does nothing to make a person smarter.

No, a college education does not make people smarter. A college education makes you knowledgeable on a higher level. It educates you on more difficult subjects, but it does nothing to actually make you smarter. Getting a formal education will not increase your IQ, but it will enhance it. It will give you knowledge and skills to better compete in the job market.