• NOT The United States

I agree with the fact that America has one of the strongest economies and militaries in the world, but America is defiantly not culturally supreme. To me, cultural supremacy is having the best culture in the world, and America does not fit that category, and for one reason. Most Americans that I have met are extremely incompetent, and only care about buying and having "swag". I blame society and American culture, for influencing people to only be concerned with commercialism.

• The United States

The United States is the world's military, economic, and cultural superpower. It is the cultural superpower due to the fact that American culture is the most influential internationally. Almost everywhere you go there is something there that comes from the United States culturally. Whether that is good or not is debatable and I am not sure myself if it really is.