• No,curfews do not keep teens out of trouble they're just going to sneak out anyway

The people who say yes are wrong.So if you are one of those people than you need to start thinking betterfybuuuuuuuuuuuuut dgbdfdfgheger fgtube eryegt wyer7 fg to to to to to ot to ro to to too to ogo to kto kto kokfud ijdf dfhgiufhd fvfgr fugf udfs fhsu uhs

• Vbhbnbnbnv vbgbfg gbhfgh

Vnggn ghth fgvjkgjkg fjigjgbv tgjigjigjk irt5uigitg irtgjitgjgb ktgjktgn uifguer ujgurgh gjgum9 igohm yohmg gig hohhmy yhguu j igjggig i jgigj95 go gog gog gog gog gogog g gpgob gopgmg gogkg gogng gogng givbntmtkgj gkgfg ib jgkt tki jt tingib g grjt t tnt tn t t t t t t t

• Curfews do help teens stay out of trouble

If teens think they can go home whenever they want then they think they have the freedom to do whatever they want and if they have belief of this they might think they rule the world b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Yes. I believe curfew keep teens out of trouble.

Yes. I believe curfew keep teens out of trouble, because a lot of mischief, and criminal activity take place at night. Although not a lot of parents enforce curfews, it is the best way to keep kids out trouble by eliminating all the risk. Kids cant get in much trouble from their bedroom.

• Yes curfew does help

Curfew does help to keep kids out of trouble. For one they are not out late where no one is watching them. Two if you know you have a 10 o'clock curfew you are going to be focused on making sure you doing something fun before 10. If your mind is on what you set out to do you are not going to have time to get in trouble elsewhere.

• Yes it does.

Teens are more likely to stay out of trouble and out of harms way when there is a curfew for them to follow. The curfew assures they will be home where they belong after the night gets to a certain point. They need to rest anyways for school and other things.

• No they do not

They will just sneak out they will feel like there parents don't trust them enough to let them make a good choices teens are close to becoming adults and should have a significant about of trust from there parents if they inform them of were they are i dont see why they should have a curfew.

• My Teacher Sucks

Its True s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s s s. Ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s sms s s s s s s

• My Teacher Sucks

• No that is dumb we need a break

Come on how dumb do u think we are we will be good not all of us are bad I think parents need a curfew be cause tey are dumb cuz we can handle are selfs perents should leave us alone like at 10:00 plz we ae not 3 plz listen to my advise

• Curfews cause more troubles than prevent them.

It is said that 62% of people said that curfews don't prevent teens from causing trouble, and 38% of people said that curfews do. There may be other cases, but I am going to say only 2.

1. Curfews can cause agitation between the teenager and the parents. This can lead to teenagers not listening to the parents and cause trouble.

2. Curfews can cause teenagers to panic and can lead to an accident. The teenager might have a situation when he or she is late, so they rush home, increasing the chance of having an accident.

There might be other cases, but these 2 are the two main reasons why curfews do not keep teens out of trouble. Instead, they create more trouble than preventing them.

• A curfew doesn't keep teens out of trouble.

A good parent would give their teen a curfew to be home by. As well as a good parent would make sure their teen knows right from wrong and who they should be associated with. I agree some teens don't know right from wrong and who to be around but a curfew won't solve that problem on its own.

• Good Parents Keep Teens Out of Trouble

A curfew in and of itself doesn't keep teenagers out of trouble. Good parents keep teens out of trouble. Part of good parenting may include a curfew on school nights and weekends. Curfews do help keep kids out of trouble and gets them home sooner. In that respect, curfews do help but aren't the entire picture.

• It definitely helps, but not to thank.

I think a lot of teenagers tend to over think their respected towns curfew and take it lightly. I know that when I was a kid, I paid more attention to the curfew set by my parents, more then I did the curfew set from the town. That was just me, though.

• Curfew may reduce trouble, but it definitely does not keep teens out of trouble since trouble can occur at all times.

The fact of the matter is teens can cause and enter trouble at all times of day, so a curfew would be ineffective in the matter of keeping teens completely out of trouble, but a lot of bad things can happen to them at night, when there isn't much protection, or witness there to keep criminal elements at bay, so a curfew would stop that, but fail to stop things that can commonly happen during the day.