Does discrimination against left handed people exist?

Asked by: Arrosa
  • Out of my own experience I do think that discrimination against left-handers exists.

Nowadays you can recognize the discrimination in the western handwriting but you can even find it in history where left handed people were burned alive. And what about the expression "That's right!" It might not be on purpose but it does suggest that the right is preffered over the left.

• Do the right thing

In history left handed people were burned alive. And what about the expression "That's right!" It might not be on purpose but it does suggest that the right was the only hand to use. But we don't care about that anymore. WE don't believe in things that have no logical reasons. So use any hand you want to

• Don't be ridiculous

I have never heard of a discrimination against left-handed people. I don't know much about left handed people in history but I know you're right about them being frowned upon and being burned alive. But that kind of discrimination doesn't exist today. Obama and Clinton were both left handed presidents. There is no discrimination. Sorry.