Does Donald Trump have a chance of winning the presidential election in the United States?

• Yes, Donald Trump has a chance to win the general election

Somehow, some way, Donald Trump has gone from being a joke--suspected of running for the highest office in the land for mere publicity--to being the consisted front runner for the Republican party. His lead is more than substantial, and none of the other candidates have been able to find a way to combat his loud, aggressive tone.

• He is going to save America

In America today we have people who do not have to pay taxes and who are killing incest American people who work there everyday life's and when Donald trump says he is going to build a wall all it is going to do is stop the people from coming into America

• Donald Trump has a good chance at the office

Because, quite simply, he does what no other canidate does. He speaks opinions that many people have, but will not say it because they are politically incorrect, which is why people will vote for him. He doesn't cower to what is technically "right" or "wrong," but rather speaks based on what he believes is correct.

• Before my vote was no, but the tides have changed.

Ever since Trump ran for president he began to rack up attention. Sure Trump may have some outrageous things to say and may seem a bit edgy. But how is that different from any of the other candidates. If you pay attention to all the other politicians, you can see that they are all saying the same thing trump is, except in a more polite version. Controversy wins.

• Yes he has a chance.

For all the reasons the arguments say he doesn't have a chance. Sure, he's rich, but that means he doesn't need money and can't be bought cheaply.

He's an asshole, but is blunt (unlike a politician). People are so tired of politicians telling them what they want to hear they will elect this man on the off chance he ain't the same old shit we've had for ages (in the illusion of choice ie. Voting). Finally, the people pulling the strings don't want him to win (they want bush)! That in and of itself will sway a lot of the independent voters to him.

• Of course he does.

Believe it or not, it's a fact that he does have a lot of supporters. However I'd say he has as much of a chance as Hilary. It would be absolutely foolish to think he doesn't have a chance, whether you want him in office or not. Although I doubt he'll make it if it comes down to him or Hilary, as the general American population are pansies and would rather vote for a woman to show everyone how accepting they are, instead of someone with an actual solid plan and strong ideas.

• Donald Trump is not winging this

Donald Trump would not be able to grab this much support if he didn't have a plan. It wouldn't sparse me if has been planning this election for years. I think everything he says and does is planned and scripted by psychologists and experts he has paid tons of money on. His plans have worked against highly unlikely odds, so why would they fail him now?

• Unfortunately he does

Some people vote based on what they hear come from a candidate mouth, in this case hatred and things not based on facts, without doing their own research or using their own minds. For some, he has become some kind of beacon not involved previously in politics that fits their notion of the tough guy they think we need.

• Yes Donald Trump does have a chance of winning the presidential election in the United States

Yes Donald Trump does have a chance of winning the presidential election in the United States. He has guts to say what is right and he has courage to voice his opinion. That itself makes him eligible to win the elections . Moreover, he has the support of many US Citizens. Hence there is a high chance of him winning the elections.

• Trump does not have a chance of winning

Trump is a spoiled rich man who has enough money to make his opinion heard. Add a flair for showmanship and you have an entertaining buffoon who directs what questions the real candidates will answer. Unfortunately, he has bought his way into the political arena and, even though he will lose to calmer heads, will continue to be heard as long as he knows how to poke the American people into reacting to him.

• He has 40% of the REPUBLICAN vote

Let me explain. In national polls Trump is gaining 40% of the republican vote. I think that the rest of the republican base would not vote for him. I think that what is happening is that he, through his xenophobic, unconstitutional, remarks is terrifying not only democrats, but a large amount of republican voters. At this point he seems to be thriving in the polls because he uses seemingly simple temporary solutions as to propel his candidacy (not to say that any of his radical ideologies are solutions, considering that banning Muslims from coming into the United States only alienates an entire body of people). He seems to have brought out a large amount of people who have previously not participated in the political system whilst polarizing not only liberals, but a large amount of republicans. Therefore no, I do not think he can win the presidency.

• 40% of the REPUBLICAN vote

• Who wants HIM???S

He's a stupid guy, treating the other candidates like scum. GET A LIFE TRUMP. Besides, his hair! OMG HIS AHIR! I can't Noope I'm done. Done talking here. There are literally NO WORDS to express my hate forward him. Im just gonna leave now buck everyone on the 'Yes' side is going to come over and hurt me.

• Presidency is not for everyone!

Im awed at the fact that donald trump actually took the stand to campaign for president. However though, presidency is not for everyone, for a man of his calibre i would never see him as president. He lacks tact and his opinions have no base of drive. In a nutshell, he simply doesnt exude the qualities to become a president, he is judt mediocre when it comes to politicak debates and if he does become president, it will be a total disaster because he only thinks about himself , and autocracy never did no good

• This man is CRAZY!

He is such a show off! He really should not become president He says that He started off with a MILLION DOLLARS "It was not easy for me" No he should not will the election! I agree with the no side "a small loan of a million dollars" REALLY This is not fair

harrytruman says2016-01-16T08:48:48.797
http://www.debate.org/debates/Are-the-Sikhists-saved/1/
harrytruman says2016-01-16T08:48:51.277
harrytruman says2016-01-16T08:48:57.237
harrytruman says2016-01-16T08:49:00.387
harrytruman says2016-01-16T08:49:25.160