Does Dwayne Johnson's mere presence ensure that a movie will be successful?

• Johnson has been in some less then stellar films.

Its sad but apparently true, apparently Dwayne Johnson just being advertised as being in a film can help sell that movie. Johnson has so far appeared in some decent movies but also some real bad movies. But guess what all of them have been sucessful at the box office why is that other then the fact that Dwayne Johnson has a fan following.

• Any movie featuring a highly popular actor will be successful.

In terms of revenue, movies that feature popular actors gross more at theaters than independent movies or movies with new and less known actors. Because Dwayne Johnson has been so successful in his acting career, any movie that he stars in will gain revenue at its release. The movie, however, may not be as successful over time.

• Yes, Dwayne Johnson ensures a movie will be successful.

Dwayne Johnson has made a very good career post-wrestling. He is certainly a hit-maker when it comes to movies. He clearly selects movies that are potential blockbusters. The new "San Andreas" movie will probably be a huge smash hit. Eventually, the career trajectory of muscle bound, action movie stars starts to plummet, though.

• Dwayne Johnson's movie presence does not guarantee its success.

For tent-pole films it is crucial that proper casting take place, but even with a star such as Dwayne Johnson, that presence in a film such as San Andreas does not mean the film is going to be successful or a financial windfall for studios. The film needs to be solid and entertaining as well as have star power.

CopperJanette2 says2017-12-10T23:43:26.460
Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr Trust: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr Trust last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Trust Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr Trust have done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr Trust for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my family are living together happily again. If you are searching for way to restore relationship, i will advise you to contact him now. See more reviews on his website and email him now: https://utimatespellcaster.com

Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

WhatApp or call him +2348156885231
RosaWyatt says2018-01-02T00:15:39.887
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….

After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829
Moore100 says2018-07-04T02:07:27.617
Hello everyone.. I was married for 8years with William. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time. It got worse at a point that he filed for divorce. I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me. But he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for the divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when a friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did special prayers and used roots and herbs. Within 4 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, he moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle dr. Umagbai did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I strongly believe someone out there need's his help.(Realspellcasteronline@gmail.Com) so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship,you can also contact him if you have any problems..
1) want your ex back.
2) You always have nightmares.
3) To be promoted in your office
4) Do you want a child.
5) You want to be rich.
6) you want to keep your husband / Husband for you alone forever.
7) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
8) Do you want to be attracted to people
9) The lack of children
10) needs a husband / Husband
11) HOW TO GET YOUR LOTTERY
12) PROMOTIONAL SPELL
13) SPELL PROTECTION
14) BUSINESS SPELL
15) GOOD JOB HECHIZO
16) cure for any disease.

Email Dr Lucky Now For Any Problem To Be Solve
Moore100 says2018-07-04T03:28:38.437
BEWARE MAMA ANITA IS A SCAM I WAS SCAM BEFORE BY HIM NOT UNTIL I MEET (Dr LUCKY) FROM AFRICA WHO CAST A LOVE SPELL ON MY HUSBAND AND HE CAME BACK TO ME WE WHERE SEPARATED FOR TEN YEAR AND HE NEVER WANTED TO HEAR MY VOICE AGAIN I NEVER BELIEVE HE CAN COME BACK TO ME NOT UNTIL MY FRIEND DIRECTED ME TO DR LUCKY WHO IS A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER WHO HELP ME TO CAST SPELL ON MY HUSBAND AFTER SEVEN DAYS MY HUSBAND CALL ME AND WAS BEGGING ME TO FORGIVE HIM AND I WAS SO HAPPY I CAN TELL YOU TODAY I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT HIM YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON EMAIL Realspellcasteronline@gmail.Com BEWARE OF SCAMS