Does early interdiction at the primary school level reduce the problems associated with learning disabilities?

• Yes, addressing early will reduce problems later on.

Yes, I believe early interdiction at the primary school level will greatly reduce problems associated with learning disabilities. By finding ways to either overcome or compensate for learning disabilities at the primary level, we create an environment where the student can thrive. He or she can be made to feel like a part of the class rather than an outsider who can't keep up.

• No there are other factors

No there are other factors that are associated with learning disabilities maybe that child's brain just isn't ready to learn. The vaccinations are causing a lot of the learning problems that we are seeing in the country so far. There is factor of IQ levels and how that child was brought up at home also.

• They will always struggle.

No, early interdiction at the primary school level does not reduce the problems associated with learning disabilities, because no amount of early intervention can change a child's neurological makeup. If anything, if the child is told early on that they cannot learn like other children, they will be discouraged, and will not try as hard in school.

• Can't Elminate The Problems

I do not believe early interdiction at the primary school level leads to a reduction in the rate of problems associated with learning disabilities. I believe addressing the problems is key and obviously being aware of them helps to do that, but I do not believe the disabilities can be eliminated. I see it as a puzzle, you simply have to find a different way to get the information in the brain.