Does Ellen Degeneres deserve to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

• She is a huge supporter of equality and kindness

Ellen has always pushed for people to treat each other kindly and regard others as equals. She has very publicly fought for equality for the LGBT community and other diverse groups. Ellen is a humble, down-to-earth person who deserves to be honored for her gracious and kind personality and character.

• She broke barriers.

Ellen came out on television. At the time she did that, gay rights were still a fiction. She was brave. She decided to do more than just sit on the sidelines. Ellen took a risk. More people today live in peace and freedom because of it. For this reason, she deserves her medal.

• Ellen Degeneres made incredible efforts to break down barriers and spread a message of love and acceptance.

I believe that Ellen Degeneres is absolutely deserving of the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Since coming out in the 1990s, Ellen has broken down countless barriers and has been incredibly influential as an ambassador for love an acceptance, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation. Her efforts to spread a message of love and kindness and advocate for human rights makes her a deserving recipient of this great honor.

• No, she does not.

At nineteen years of age - Ellen chose homosexuality. That choice helped the homosexual community and helped her become filthy rich. President Obama is silent about the deadly airstrikes hitting the children's hospital in Aleppo but he's handing out Presidential Medal of Freedom awards to Hollywood celebrities next week? I'm shocked he didn't give a medal to Hillary.

• No. Absolutely not.

Ellen being awarded the MoH is an insult to those who have actually received it and deserve it. Honestly she's just a puppet used by the media to enforce the gay agenda down society's throats. She is nothing compared to those who actually fought against injustice their whole life like MLK, Ghandi, Malcolm X and Caesar Chavez. She's just a presenter...

• No she doesn't she is just a rich presenter

Before I post this, Im bysexual meaning I don't care what you are. I do care about intrusive, manipulative TV presenters and actors that would ruin a womans life for an exclusive. Like the TV host that invited a man who wasn't gay and surprised him with a male love interest, that went bad!! After he shot the poor man. I began to get stalked in 2015, through the confusion I thought she might be behind this mess, she and several other EBA Enterteinement Booking clients were, she arogantly thought this was acceptable despite the fact I didn't agree to be stalked and mentionined. What this did, is ruin the rest of my life! In 2015 I tried to report this and some people I knew to the police only to have my arm almost broken and my life shattered.
    No, she doesn't deserve a medal for being a lesbian, people don't seem to realise that homosexuals can be criminals, harassers and corrupt, that is not a homophobic sentiment, that is reality. Its the weird public opinion that homosexuals, people of colour, fat women are the epitome of innocence. People are people, bad and good what ever they are. She has this sickening nice attitude but after what Iv been through because of all of this, I can't stand this woman and there is something extremely wrong with her if she particiapted in the Sept 2015 incidence

• No she doesn't

• Is this a joke?

Ellen Degeneres receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom is an INSULT to any past and future MoF recipient. Ellen had sex with another woman and then told the world that she loved it..... How is that breaking barriers??? Did Ellen do as much as Gandhi, Mandella, Dr. King, etc? NO WAY. Stop comparing Ellen to those killed fighting injustice, inhumanity and intolerance. Would you still respect Mandella the same way if he had sex with a frog? NO WAY, bc its unethical - just like homosexuality is unethical and immoral.

Stop fooling yourself and stop fooling others. Ellen is a puppet for the media to push the homosexual agenda in order to ruin the future of the family in America. Wake up!