Does emphasizing technology reduce the amount of learning?

• It does not

The reason I say this is because technology has our children's education. Technology in the classroom can also make more kids want to join the STEM field. Kids can explore technology and learn more with technology being apart of here education lifespan conclusion, things may be different but we still have the men and women that contribute there lives to educating and encouraging the younger generation.

• I Think It Does

I think emphasizing technology does reduce the amount of learning. I believe some teachers are lazy and they lean on technology thinking it makes up the difference for their lackluster efforts. Education shouldn't focus on technology because it changes to quickly. I believe students get enough access to games and fun apps outside of school, they shouldn't be accessing this kind of stuff at school.

• It can, yes

Technology enables us to learn at a quicker capacity than ever before, but that doesn't mean it's used to do so. Sure, the internet can help this generation compile information faster than ours, but it's also overflowing with distractions that are far more appealing to its users. Technology can increase the amount of learning if used to do so, but it often is not.

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• It does not

• No, as long as it's done right.

Technology is a very useful tool in a teacher's arsenal to encourage learning and reach more kids. As long as they use technology correctly as a supplement to their lessons, it does not reduce learning. In fact, technology has the ability to greatly increase learning when used correctly and not relied on too much.