Does Eric Koston have the world's best frontside flip?

• Eric Koston has the best frontside flip

Erick Koston is an amazing athlete with tremendous skills and strength. His skateboard skills are second to none, but his frontside flip is truly amazing. He does it with ease and perfection every time and I always see the other skaters struggle or try to force a perfect flip on every attempt.

• It could be the best

Yes, I think that Eric Koston has a legendary front side flip. He executes his flip with style and grace and makes it look easy when in reality the regular person would probably break his or her neck if they attempted this move. I have yet to see anyone execute this move with more finesse; this is why he has so many admirers and fans.

• He is a legend.

Yes, Eric Koston has the world's best frontside flip, because he has the most style. Eric Koston gets height. It's not enough just to make the rotation. A true athlete makes it look effortless. Erick Koston makes his front side flip look effortless. That is why he has so many fans.

• Eric Koston has best frontslde flip.

I grew up in the 90s watching some of the best in the sport do things that Eric Koston is doing now. he does them with more style and panache than anyone else that I have ever seen. I grudgingly have to say that Eric Koston does indeed have the best frontside.

• Eric Koston does have the world's best frontside flip.

Eric Koston does have the world's best front side flip. Eric Koston is a Thai American professional skateboarder and company owner. He has been featured in the Tony Hawk video game series,
    and the Electronic Arts video games Skate 2 and Skate 3. He has the best front side flip we have ever seen. It is amazing how he can take air and get so high up there.