Does everyone deserve the right to personal freedom?

• Yes they should

Harambe did not die for us to give our freedom up. He deserves to live on in our hearts so that we can be free individuals and live life how we want. If you want to eat a burger, eat a burger. If you want to trim your toenails, trim your toenails! 'Merica!!

• Fegtrsgdhbytdehyt hgdbhgdbgbt grsdx

Fdsbhysehygtd fg f f f f f f f fa f;ldgfj, wjsww s fr frc vc sd gvx sXSFA DSAd WQ SDQB RFDX SA nNV gfdhxwXCGDSAH F GN xsAGXCDSA CDANXDKIA GC E HD G NXA A B AN D AND GH SADF DXVSA TYDGFDS GVD GV G VG B G

• People should be treated right

People are suffering over the countries because of this one reason. The reason is that they are getting bullied for having human rights and it is not fair on them. Also people have died or been murdered for things like that. I don't support the no side. This aint right

• Deez nuts kk

Deez nuts are the funniest words ever so I can say them if i have personal freedom okay you get it. Good for you barely obese cows eating fries hellur barely bored cars explode on a daily basis
    jhjgigkjhfkhgfkhgfkhgfkhgfkhgfkhf lyhfgkhjfkh l h h h g g gg ghh h h h hh

• Why does everyone deserve to be free?

We are not animals we are sent into this world by God to do things in his glory. Animals are sometimes slaved thanks to us. Do we want to be slaved? I don't think so. I think that we all want to do what we want one way or another. Free doesn't mean no laws either. For example freedom means not to be controlled but at the same time we can get out of control. We are all like kids that just need some rules but we are not slaves that cant do anything. So do we need freedom? Of Course!!!! But do we need absolute freedom? That is a no.

• Everyone deservers human rights

Everyone deserves human rights because everyone has rights such as: freedom of speech, freedom of education, freedom of living ext. Everybody has the same human and also deserves freedom. But if you kill somebody, you are basically taking somebody else's rights which is the freedm to live which I think is the most important one out of all 30 human rights.

• No-some people have been bad in the past

People think all humans have rights. But I think that's wrong. For example, if you commit murder, your taking away someone else's rights and killing them. So, you don't deserve your human rights if you commit any death. You have taken someone else's life away and you expect your human rights back? Think again >:)

• Yes, they should

People should have freedom cdc sd c dc dc d c d c d cd c d c d c d c dc d c d d d d dd d d d d d cdv vds vd v dv dx c xv x v cv cx v c v cv cx v xcx

• Yes, they should

• Yes, they should

• Freedom pfft who needs it im donald trump

When my father gave me a small amount of money only $100000000000000
    i had aids so i decided to bring ebola back so people would stop hating me it didnt work oh well at least i have my aids and my ebola and my ......... ..... ... ... .. ... . .. ..

• Disorder in "free" societies.

Look into other countries such as the United States or the European Union and all you see is disorder of all sorts. People never get along, they always strive to force their viewpoint on others, and they seek to enslave or control them in more extreme cases. Humans have been given many chances to have total freedom time and time again and they have failed everytime because humans by nature get corrupted and when given an ounce of power, they inevitably seek to become dictators to everyone else. Humans also sell that freedom for petty physical goods or temporary security and instead they lose everything in the end. Even then should the worst of the worst like psychopaths or pedophiles or mass murderers be given total freedom everyone knows what happens when they do?

• The disorder among the world.

Look into places like the United States or around the European Union in fact look around the rest of the world that offers others total freedom and all you see is social disorder. Many experiments have offered the rest of humanity freedom to control their lives and all that's happened is people have destroyed those places and have tried to enslave other people. The problem with good people is that for one there's always fifty bad people to cancel them out. Humanity in my opinion has proven time and time again that they cannot be trusted to have freedom and they always sell it for comfort.

• No not everyone

Some people have proven that they can't handle freedom like those in Jail. Others do not have the capacity to make wise choices and need help such as children or those with intellectual disabilities.

Freedom is a privilege and not a right. It is actually harmful to give freedom for those who do not have the skills to cope with it.

• Freedom isn't guarunteed

If you commit a crime, you are imprisoned. That restricts your freedom, because your rights infringe on someone elses. In order to have a right to freedom, youd need to take away other peoples rights. And people have a "right" to equality which would mean that you couldn't take away other rights that you have. Another example, private property. You can't tresspass somewhere you don't own, but that infringes on your right to freedom, even though you haven't done anything wrong in that case.

• Yayaya nanana iewole

Yes of course

Everyone deserves the same freedom when they are born, they must be allowed to live their lives however they wish so long as the decisions they make don't lead to the risk of another person's rights. Of course even though everyone deserves the freedom when they are born, no one can be allowed to infringe upon someone else's rights , without proper punishment.
    Posted by: Marshall-Abarca