• Yes, everyone is biased.

Just to be raised in a particular home in a specific country and in one time period means that you have a bias. You have a bias for what you know and are familiar with. Some bias is good, as when you are biased toward good values. Some need to be checked and disgarded.

• Everyone has a bias

Everyone has a bias, a bias is formed as soon as you understand the meaning of words because your environment influences you to like and hate certain things. The only thing that cannot have a bias would be a newborn baby but newborns cannot communicate their thoughts if they understand their thoughts at all.

• Yes, everyone has a bias.

Everyone, even the most rational and objective individuals, has a bias. This bias is ingrained in us from the time we are born and become part of our self-defining view and routines. Bias could be as simple as choosing the brand of milk that you drank growing up, rather than the most cost efficient or lower fat version. This choice is based on a build opinion that has nothing to do with rationality or necessarily even personal opinion.

• Yes, everyone has a bias.

At times everyone has a bias, although some more than others. A prime example of this is how one might treat their friends and family members differently than how one would treat a stranger. Humans are not robots and therefore sometimes subconsciously we do not even realize we are allowing feelings to cloud our judgment.

• Yes, they do.

Naturally, everyone is biased. How you were raised, your beliefs, your location (which impacts the former and adds in local needs and priorities) all contribute to how you view the world and any given situation. Even those who try to be unbiased, as inherently biased by the fact that they are trying to see all angles of the problem and NOT apply bias to it.

• Yes, they do.

• I actually vote "Yes" here ...

I actually vote "Yes" here but wanted this read: my "professor" once claimed, "I have no bias towards anyone." I was so floored by the idiocy of that statement I was speechless, for once. She said it so sincerely, too. But, in her defense, she can't help it. She is a woman after all ... Ah, biases ... We all have 'em.