• Fast food = fat food = obesety.

Fast food is still unhealthy even if its cheap or fast to get -.- Fast foods aren't your healthiest choice. I'm going to give you a sere of reasons why it so, to support answer. First, they are called fast food so they are prepared in a hurry, meaning all the food is frozen and thrown in a dirty microwave or a fryer or whatever, so no clean ovens whatsoever. Second in some fast food restaurants the animals are treated very poorly they're living condition are so small they have to live in their own faces, and they get loaded with antibiotics and that becomes your hamburger. Third some chicken at some fast food contain a chemical called tertiary butylhydroquin witch is used as a antioxidant witch contaipetroleum (yup the stuff used for your cars ) Pretty gross right. The kist goes on and on but I'm going to finish by saying we all eaten at a fast food and we can all say we have never received on of those perfect burgers they show us on TV we always get those old lettuce or green tomatoes ? Yah that's because they buy the cheapest veggies to put in our food. Now I understand all of you are saying that's its a fast way and cheap way of getting food but its not healthy even if you don't consume it daily.

• Its life-saving for poor people

Many poor and hungry people around the world need money to buy Food and clothing,and since fast food restaurants have easy job enrollments,people can easily enroll themselves and earn money.So, my advice for people is to protect fast food restaurants not because of the food or drinks,but because of the great benefits people can get.

• They offer jobs

Fast food restaurants probably provide a little less than half of the jobs in America. Without fast food restaurants,thousands of Americans would be unemployed. It helps young adults get a job to earn money and it's a great starting job. It requires little skill and offers fair pay. EXTRA WORDS

• It's your choice!

The reason why people say that it is doing more harm than good is because it makes people have obesity. Well, it is your choice to get something! They have salads and healthy things. Its your choice people of America! Also, if you are in a big rush and you can't cook something, just stop by McDonald's or Wendy's or something. You will get good tasting food that is ready in about 1 minute. So let me ask you now, are fast food restaurants doing more good than harm?

• Tastes effing great

As a hedonistic Aussie, BRING FAST FOOD ON! Of course it does more good than harm because it tastes amazing. In fact, I will be right back. This poll just reminded me that I need to go and get a fried Mars bar. But seriously? The taste of the fattiest and sugariest delicacies on Earth truly do more good than one could imagine.

• Do more good!

If the fast food restaurants didn't exist the unemployment rate would be much much higher. The fast food industry is cheap and good for families that don't have much money. Some families don't make so much and don't know how to cook . The fast food restaurants help poor families.

• It does do harm! >:(

Sure fast food may taste good and of course people all over the world are going to eat at a fast food restaurant at some point in their lives, but do we really all know whats inside of all this grossness these people are serving innocent people all over the world. I'm sure the people who work at McDonalds, Wendys (etc.) know what goes into their food...But they probably sign a contract vowing to never tell people who don't work there what is inside.

• Its life-saving for poor people

• It leads to death

No family time which means no family memories and you don't vent. Die 20 years too early and 10% have. This leads to depression, death, and killing others. You are ruining families everywhere. I wish fast food would just stop or make it more like a restaurant. So please fix it before my family is ruined too.

• It's your choice!

• No fast food does more harm

I'm not saying we should ban fast food but to say it does more good than harm is wrong. Fast food is not good for your health and adds to a lot of obesity problems in the country. It does serve some good in getting you a quick inexpensive meal though.