Does Ghostbusters III have a future without Ramis?

• The show must go on

Ghostbusters 3 should go on even without Harold Ramis. He was a writer for it and he had already completed much of his writing before he passed away. It will be successful because of the good writing and the good actors that are in the movie. It will be funny.

• Yes, Ghostbusters III can continue without Ramis.

Though the loss of Harold Ramis is sorely felt throughout the world of cinema, he will not be the only missing ingredient in the third installment of the Ghostbusters series. Bill Murray has already indicated he would not participate, and the project continued. The film will go on even without Ramis, as Aykroyd has been the driving force behind it for many years.

• Studios will do what they do

At this point, it never seemed like Bill Murray was going to participate in the project anyway, and the studios have still invested a lot of time and effort into putting this together, and are probably going to aim for a reboot-type story, which seems to be the direction the film was going in anyway.

• Yes it does.

People have been dying for another Ghostbusters movie for years. It is type of movies that transcend generation and time. And, if done with modern technology, it would be amazing. Could you imagine a Stay Puff Marshmallow man in 2014 in 3D? I know I'd be there to see it.

• Yes, Ghostbusters 3 can be made without Ramis.

I think that the movie Ghostbusters 3 can still be made without Harold Ramis. As great as he was, the franchise has a lot of people who can take over it and make it just as great as Harold Ramis would have made it. I think that Ghostbusters 3 should be made.