Does giving workers more vacation time increase the quality of their work?

• People need a break I mean seriously

For example if I worked and never stopped I would go through alot of stress. Even though I'm in 5th grade I have worked so hard. I mean I don't want to go through burnout and stress. You people who said NO shame on you guys not COOL!! Good Bye

• Breaks are Beneficial

If workers have more vacation time available to them, they can plan to take a break and regroup when they are starting to feel burned out. This period of rest and renewal will help them to be better workers again when they return from vacation. People who don't get vacations become discontented.

• More vacation time

Yes it improves employee family life hence it will be more productive when employee is happy and satisfied with his work place . Also employees have more time off can spend time with family and friends and can go to places where they want to visit I would even pay some time of vacation bonus to employees to show that company does care about there employees

• Giving workers more vacation time may be very beneficial to their mental and physical health and would, therefore, improve their work.

Many workers suffer from stress and burnout from working hard all year, and giving them a break to relax, have fun, spend time with their families, or otherwise recharge their batteries would be very good for them. A break, once in a while, would help them return to work afterward, refreshed and ready to tackle their jobs with more enthusiasm, as well as a fresh perspective.

Posted by: RuthlessFreddie29
  • More vacation time gives employees more of a chance to unwind.

Workers in the United States have less normal vacation time than other industrialized countries. There are so many jobs in this country that do not end when you leave the office. The workplace is evolving into a 24-hour job. More vacation time would allow workers to truly take a break and refresh. It would also allow workers time to deal with unexpected events that require them to be elsewhere. More vacation should be separate from any government imposed programs, like FMLA. Having more vacation time would also give employees an additional value to their job and that, in turn, would encourage harder work, perhaps, to keep that job.

Posted by: EweIICist
  • I believe that giving workers more vacation time increases the quality of work because they have more time to get rested, increasing their ability to work clearly and efficiently.

If you give workers more time off of work, they will be more focused when they are on the job. If workers are constantly forced to come in to work, they become very tired. This makes the quality and quantity of their work output decrease, making it important for you to provide employees with ample time for vacations.

Posted by: BreezyStevie
  • I think giving workers more vacation is useful, because it helps avoid burnout.

Workers who have the time and sufficient compensation to enjoy more time off are happier when they are at work. Happier workers tend to get more done, enjoy being around others more, and exude more self-confidence. All of these attributes lead to more productivity, and the ability to get more work done while they are at work.

Posted by: TrainLock
  • Giving workers more vacation time increases the quality of work, because it shows that the company respects their time.

Giving workers plenty of vacation time is very important. This can, in turn, lead to increasing the quality of the work the employees perform. The reason for this is because, first of all, it shows the employees that the company respects their time and, in turn, the employee will respect the company's time by doing their best. Another reason for this is that employees do get burned out, and do need to take mental breaks from working too long.

Posted by: eyeslikethat
  • Yes, more vacation time will increase quality of work, because workers need time to relax.

The truth is that any job can wear someone down. In America, we don't handle leisure the correct way, because workers are so stressed out with their jobs all the time. Some more time off would give everyone a chance to enjoy their lives more, and come back to work refreshed and ready to work.

Posted by: 5h4d35Joe
  • Yes, I agree that more vacation would help work quality because it would relieve the stress of the workplace.

We in the United States have the lowest vacation time in the civilized world, and the stress is not good for productivity. It would be better for the job and for the workers if people had vacation time to look forward to that could be spread over the year, perhaps in lots of long weekends.

Posted by: AlondraH
  • Too much vacation seems to encourage workers to not want to work at all.

Western Europe has much more generous vacation standards than the United States, where the workers there get more than a month of paid vacation every year, and sometimes much more. The workers in Europe are less productive than their American counterparts. It seems like too much vacation actually erodes their work ethic.

Posted by: ddeathnote
  • Increased vacation for workers increased quality of work because the workers are happier.

My company is very generous with its vacation policy. Personally, I get grumpy and burnt out if I don't have a vacation in site. Everyone needs some time to relax and not think about work. I want to do a better job at what I'm doing so that I can appreciate my vacation more. I also want to do a good job at my work so I can keep the great vacation benefits. Vacation keeps people energized and relaxed and leads to better everyday work.

Posted by: EImerN4th