• Everything we know about God comes from The Bible.

Yes, the Bible is the Word of God. It's divinely inspired, it clearly says He knows your past, present, and future. That He formed you in the Womb and knows every thought of yours. That He has a purpose for everyone. So yep. Thats what I have to say. S

• Yes, he does.

God knows each and every one of us personally. Some people believe he reads into our thoughts and sees our every action which may be true, but I think it is more simple than that. I think when we are born he is there like any father would be and is watching over us from there on out.

• God does not have a personal relationship with each of us.

People are like trees. Each one of us is slightly different from the next, and humans recognize that each is slightly different from the next, but we don't necessarily make a distinction between them. We think of them collectively as "trees." God has a similar relationship with humans. He knows us. He knows we are all different in some way. He does not, however, necessarily recognize or acknowledge each of us separate from the other.