Does "God" really exist: Is faith enough to make God "exist"?

• It is obvious

For there to be a painting, there must be a painter. For there to be an invention, there must be an inventor. For there to be a creation, there must be a creator, I.e. God. Not only that, but it takes far more faith to believe the universe was created by chance and that life was achievable on Earth because of a few chance collisions. God is the logical answer, and that doesn't take much faith because it is so obvious.

• It could make sense.

I don't personally believe God exists, but I accept that people believing is what inspires them. I would say that them thinking there is a God regardless of the truth, could make them more productive. So yes, in some way I would say faith can create a "God" in your mind.

• It could make sense.

• I believe He does

I am not the type to push my personal faith on others, but yes I have reason to argue for the existence of God due to events that happened in my personal life. Speaking not so much from my personal experiences, there is actually scientific evidence that would point toward what I believe to be true. I think everything happens for a reason, and that if you think about theories such as intelligent design and creationism, they make more sense than alternative theories such as the big bang, evolution, etc. God is real, in my opinion, and my reasons to believe this are not just based upon some sort of blind personal faith.

• Science can't explain everything

Don't get me wrong- I believe in evolution and support the quest for knowledge. But you can believe in God and science. I don't think science disproves God. Maybe the laws of science were created by God. My gut feeling tells me God exists. There's just something about being an atheist that doesn't feel right. Many people have almost died and seen the light of God. Scientists say they were brain hallucinations but the people who have seen the light know for sure that it's the light of God and are often told that it's not their time to die yet. There will obviously never be any physical/scientific evidence for God but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to believe in him (or her)

• God does exist but religion isn't enough to prove he is real.

I support that no faith isn't enough to prove that God exists; but i don't agree with there is no God did you great great grandfather exist in order for you to be here yes. But since you have never seen him but you know he was alive how can you say God doesn't what was before the big bang and what caused the big bang to happen. You can't get something from nothing.

• Faith Does Not Create God

Faith and God are two different things. If we assume God actually exist, your faith that he exist, does not effect the fact that he actually does exists. If God was non-existent, no amount of faith that God does exist, would create God. Know one truly knows if God exists, because to believe in God, you must have faith.

• No--God does not exist

As comforting as it would be to think that faith alone can make "God" exist, I disagree that there is a higher power. In my opinion, religion is the root of many of the problems that the world faces today. If anything, blind faith in a divine power only corrupts the intended purpose of a "God," resulting in people who blame their shortcomings on powers beyond their control or use religion to justify their discrimination.