• Google decides what you see

They will tailor your search results in ways that you can't know, so that certain things that you might have been interested in become less accessible. This means that we see more often the things that we already like to see. Opinions get reinforced. Our perspective is narrowed, and on two sided issued surely people will be more polarised.

• #google is a idiot

Google should fix its bugs k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• 5ior rhgioear jfhgjzdhgu

89dsugsug9us9hs8ihsuåt9uås9ug9suhsj 9suh9jsihj ijhij ijh i jbm n n j g d ty y tg g hhj h h j j k u y g g j k i u h b n j kjk hg bh jk olk hh h kl k j bh jh k kl jh h kk h d fgh j

• Google has too much power

Google is creating self-driving cars, internet drones, internet glasses, and has a whole thing like drive, docs, and slides. No search engine has that much stuff. Google seems harmless now, but I feel like they are getting out of control. Who knows how powerful they'll be in 20 years, but it will probably be too much power for one internet company....

• Yes yes yes

Google is telling internet shops that they are not allowed to sell CBD oil ( medical cannabis oil) Google is forcing these shops to remove the articles from their site, if not the shops will be removed from google search results. (Medical CBD Cannabis oil is more or less legal in The Netherlands). There are a lot of people that are treating their life threatening diseases with these CBD oils. I could use a lot of different words to describe my feelings but I think you probably know what I mean. So… again…also at Google it is all about the money and NOT about loving people and we probably all know what happens with companies that get detached from their customers….Don’t we ?

• True Democracy Requires Information. East Timor 1975.

What gets sent to the top is mass media stories, which are just propaganda framing what the individual is supposed to be discussing. True common sense evolution requires free idea exchange. The internet is making that more and more possible on global scale. We shouldn't fear this change and stay complacent. More important information comes from individuals, not mass corporate sources. Anyone with common sense can ascertain for themselves the weight of the story or facts. Google weighs that for the individual in an archaic way.

• It's too good!

When you compare google to other search engines, you see that they really aren't alternatives. I don't get as good and accurate results if I use bing or ask, as with google. The problem is that the way google finds pages for you, stops a lot of pages with the "wrong" links from being indexed at the top. They also collect a lot of information about you, and who knows where that goes...

• It is a mainstream web in search engine

People actually has the tendency to use google more than other search engine. Thus, it stores a lot more information of people who uses google from all around the world like what did they search, what did they registered, what did they downloaded and etcetra. My opinion is that of course search engines company can easily store an individual publuc and private information whereas we can see that majority of people use google, this literally proof that google have too much power in information storing.

• If(information == power){ return "Google has the most power"; }

Google has the most information than any other web entity. Therefore, it has the most power (too much IMHO). Now they are trying to implement "Rich snippets" that developers incorporate into their website to make them more "search engine friendly." Honestly, it's just another way for Google to store objects (people, businesses, etc) in their massive databases. Another step toward having too much power.

• Too much power in too few hands always leads to misery for all

There is a reason the Founding Fathers of America decided to keep the power of individuals to a small command. Think of Corporations like a Military General ordering about his troops.
    You can only command & keep an eye on so many humans before soldiers start slacking off or rebelling. A few humans with direct power to harm the lives of millions is a disaster guaranteed to happen as a rule of human nature. The common word for this is TYRANNY. Power must be enacted from the bottom up from the "Will of the People" with politicians & military enacting that will only if it is sensible within the laws of the Republic. Pure Democracy is greedy chaos. Pure Tyranny is the slow death of all who enact & thrive in it.

• As much power as any other large tech company.

No, I don't think that Google has too much power because the type of power they have is simply a large scale businesses power. The type of company they are is relatively unique, so competition for Google is relatively slim. The difference being, Google has such a wide breadth of industry influence, they seem to own a large portion of everything we use, but really they just seem that way because of their breadth.

• No, not yet

No, Google doesn't have too much power. People tend to get worried when a single company begins to invade their lives to the extent that Google is now. But then again, Google is the only one making the quality products that we want to invite into our lives. As soon as another company makes something better, that company will be invited in and Google will be out. It's the circle of internet life.

• #google is a idiot

• 5ior rhgioear jfhgjzdhgu

• Knowledge is power, but WHO'S knowledge?

The only conceivable way for Google to have too much power is for it to have monopoly over all of the information on the web. Even though Google does indeed have a lot of information, without this capability, the government and ISPs also collect the same information, and would continue to do so even if Google didn't have this capacity. Because of this, I think Google doesn't have too much power.

• Google doesn't have too much power.

Google has been a successful company that provides aid to people who desire to search the Internet for their personal interests. I believe this is very beneficial to everyone. Of course, they deserve the compensation of their services but also because they reside in a competitive country with a competitive market giving, rightfully giving them the power.

• NO! Just because Google has too many users does not mean it is too powerful.

Like another person said, saying Google has too much power is like saying McDonalds has too much power. I'm probably biased by the fact that I use too many Google products in my daily life, like my Nexus 4, but I still believe Google does not have too much power. You could say that Google knows too much about you, but you can decide if you want to tell Google that stuff in the privacy settings in any Google product.

• No google is not over powered

Google, as mentioned earlier, is a powerful tool but it not dominating controlling any website. Google dose not steal info, they just provide the link of website, who them self submit their address.
    Google has a lot of employees, but they all work for the betterment of the company, and not for overpowering anyone.

• No, Google does not have to much power.

No, I don't believe Google has to much power. I believe there is other company that provide the same things that Google does. If Google was to shut down today. I don't think to many people would mind. Like human nature we would just move on to the next. Google power is controlled by the customers who use it.

• I think that Google is a powerful tool, but I don't see how it has too much power.

We all enjoy Google and use it quite frequently. I don't feel like it's some sort of frightening, controlling power that could take over the world. Saying that would be silly. Google is a great tool for all internet users. That would be like saying McDonalds has too much power.