Does Gwyneth Paltrow deserve the title of World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013?

• Yes Paltrow deserves this title

Yes, I think that Gwyneth Paltrow is extremely attractive and gorgeous, especially for being in her forties, and does in fact deserve the title of World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013. Ms. Paltrow brags about living a healthy lifestyle, and has a great figure that she has been able to keep over the years.

• Yes Paltrow deserves this title

• If ugly is the new beauty standard

Then the answer might be a yes..

What the hell? She's one of the ugliest actress ever. I remember thinking to myself, after watching Iron Man 2 back, why did the director picked such an ugly actress?? She isn't even "okay" looking.. She's below average. I cannot understand.

• No, but I'd go out with her

You can't "deserve" anything for being beautiful. Being beautiful is not a virtue. It's not meritorious. But besides that, even though she's quite fetching, she's far from being the most beautiful woman in the world. Lots of women are prettier than she is. I've seen them. Oh, this word count!

• No, no one deserves it

I do not believe in giving out the title of "World's Most Beautiful Woman" because it is too subjective of an opinion. Every person has their idea of what makes a person beautiful and that idea is different for each person. Therefore, I do not believe in someone deciding that a certain person should hold that title.

• She is beautiful however who isn't?

I don't think it is a negative thing to let someone know they are beautiful, however deeming someone as most beautiful is as only good as the person reading the article or magazine. She is lovely but how does one measure beauty? I view it as a whole personality kind hearted and looks are at the bottom of the list. So in general no she isn't deserving only because we all are.

• The title of "Most Beautiful Woman" is meaningless and superficial.

I don't think it matters who wins this title. Gwyneth Paltrow is as deserving of the title as 3.5 billion other women in the world. The title is issued by one Western magazine, and their list of beautiful women adheres to Westernized standards. Sure, Gwyneth Paltrow is lovely, but ultimately, the People magazine list of beautiful women matters only to those who read People magazine.