• Yes they do

Its just obvious go kings go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Kings for the win yeah woo hoo go kings go kings go kings go kings go kings go kings go kings go ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Yes, flamers say no, just read the other column

Hockey fans would do anything to support their team including beat up another fan in the parking lot. I can't tell you how many times fan fight break out in the stand and curse words get slung at eachother between teams fans. The other point is that altough soccer is a rival fan base hockey fans compete nationaly which garauntees more discrepancies and confrontations. Where as soccer fans all have one team for the entire country which dilutes the loyalty of individuals.

• Yes, though it's a close call.

Hockey fans may get into fights but, much like the game itself, these fights are short lived and end in a timeout, after which, the fans are more likely to ask you out for a drink than to chase you down in the parking lot (or burn down bars as happens when football fans get into arguments). Their closest rival for sheer exuberance would be European football (soccer) fans. Though they DO tend to tear up stadiums, they'll still buy you a pint after the match.

• Yes, hockey has the greatest fans in the world.

Yes, I think that it can be argued that hockey has the greatest fans in the world. There are many devout hockey fans who would do any thing to support their teams, including going to all the games, dressing up like the players and wearing face paint to show their support and therefore I think that they are the greatest fans in the world.

• No, definetly not.

I think soccer has the greatest fans in the world not hockey. Hockey fans just get violent when their teams lose. Also, when their teams lose, they show a short term hate towards their own team. But in soccer they don't, they accept their team for getting where they got.

• No, there is too much accepted violence by fans.

While hockey is a popular sport in some countries, their acceptance of fighting diminishes the sport and their perception by others. There are limited places that hockey can be played which also limits the size of the fan base. Soccer is still a more popular game in the world and I do not see it changing.

• No, they do not.

Hockey has a very large fan base, with extremely loyal and crazy fans. However, I do not think they have the greatest fans in the world. Not all hockey fans for each sport team are that crazy and loyal, I think it is more dependant on the team they root for then hockey in general.

• No, it does not.

Hockey is a well liked sport, that has a fan base larger than just those who are in it for watching the games. However, I do not think they have the greatest fans in the world. The fan base of football largely rivals that of the hockey fans, it comes so close it would be hard to say who is really in the lead.