• We need more homework

My supporting argument is that home work makes you way smarter because it runs what you just did in class . It makes you amazingly smart because you have now done it 2 times. This is my argument about why we need more homework. Without home work we would all be a bit smarter.

• Homework helps you remember work you did in class.

If you did 3 pages of algebra or calculus in school, doing algebra and calculus homework for about 20 minutes can help help you memorize all the math you did today. Even if you hate homework like hell, just fricken goddamn finish and it's over. So goddamn listen to me and finish your homework on god damn damn damn damn damn damn time.

• I like homework. Because it makes me think and uses time well.

It prepares you for the next day of school and also helps in learning. You also can review what you learned in school today . By minwook lee .
    Fdsadsfasdf fds df dfd f dfdf df df dfdf dfdfdfdf dfdf d fd fd fd fdf df d fd fdf d d

• Elect the country's first ever had to be

Even if I was a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be. The fact I can get. The fact I can get it right away with the fact I have a great. The only. The. The. The only negative is that it was the

• Homework helps students understand what they are learning better and it gives teachers a reason to post grades.

If students didn't do homework and just sat around on the couch watching tv, and the teacher threw out a test they wouldn't know much. The class room is very distracting for students and causes students to not listen and play around. Homework would help students developed a better education

• Our kids need more homework

We should give even kids on the streets good education they will become more smarter and intelligent. They will be smart like Albert the scientist he was the smartest of them all and your kid would become smart like him.Plus even more smarter like us the scientist Ok. Thank you

• Our kids need more homework

• Repetition is KEY

Although homework may seem tedious, repeating concepts over and over can and will lead to the concept being stuck into the student's head, which will come into use in future classes. As sad as it sounds, homework is actually good when it comes to memorization for the future in learning.

• Homework is not needed

I think homework should be gone and if any is to be assigned then not a lot it should only be assigned for really important subjects eg English and maths but at the moment i am getting homework from woodwork, home economics and even P.E which makes no sense at all. In my opinion homework is a waste of time,paper and in some ways it even makes you less smarter than you were before you started.

• No, but it may reinforce learning.

People are as intelligent as they are, including children. However, they can hone their skills and make their intelligence sharper by learning new things. Reinforcing this learning by a little homework can be a helpful thing,but too much of it will make kids bored and groggy and uninterested which is counterproductive.

• Homework does not make a student more intelligent.

Homework does not make a student more intelligent.Since intelligence is normally measured by capacity to learn and not necessarily amount of knowledge obtained then homework will not make anyone smarter.What it will do is add to the knowledge base that a person may have to work with in their life.

• In my experience it'salmost always just repetitive busywork

Based on my own experience I have to say homework does not make a student more intelligent. The overwhelming majority of all the homework I ever received was essentially busywork in a concept already taught to us. In my opinion 99% of learning is not accomplished via homework but accomplished through learning in the classroom.

• Homework isn't needed

We should get rid of homework because most kids have stress on their minds already (some activities like A.S.B, basketball, baseball, soccer, football piano lessons, etc.) but homework adds more stress while you do those activities. Even though you might say they chose that sometimes they are forced to or can't get out of it. Did you know that homework is just a review on what you did in class it may not seem like it but it's true. We have honours or (gate) to not go over the same thing over and over yet they say you will only do the same thing a little amount of times when you don't count homework. "Studies show The country with the most successful educational system, according to the Economist study, is Finland. Students there are assigned virtually no homework; they don't start school until age seven; and the school day is short." Why do they have no homework and they still get better.
    On average our moms and dads don't know the new common core so they can't really help, on that note kids get frustrated and make kids have bad attitudes and end up getting us in trouble. Then they will lose privileges like phones, computers and moms will blame their attitude on them, also they might not know that you need your Chromebook for homework and will not believe them when they say they need it for homework, now you get lunch detention for not doing homework.
    Most kids stay up too late doing homework this is a scenario that has happens almost every day to me "I finish 6th period dont P.E. And i'm sweaty then I have to go walk home. Exhausted I go through our baranka for a short cut then I get home at 4:00 on almost every day today was 4:20. Now It's 5:30 and I haven't finished any of my homework" there is the scenario. Here are some websites Go to http://www.mathprepa.com/top-5-good-reasons-why-kids-should-not-have-homework.html. and an opinion http://www.mjsd.k12.wi.us/Maplewood/Media/Documents/Homework.aspx http://www.spencerauthor.com/2011/09/ten-reasons-to-get-rid-of-homework-and.html/

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• A a a

• A a a

• A a a

• A a a