• Yes, it does.

Sodomy, and its acceptance, is one of many things that can destroy a nation.

Leviticus 18:24-30
    "Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you. For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants. You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled), lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you. For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

‘Therefore you shall keep My ordinance, so that you do not commit any of these abominable customs which were committed before you, and that you do not defile yourselves by them: I am the LORD your God.’”

• Not the act itself, but the controversy that comes along with it

I support homosexuality 100%, although I believe it should not be a political discussion. An individual's sexual orientation is the concern of that individual and should not be scrutinized of any politician or other member's of society for that matter. But, it does affect our society in that it will be viewed differently by different groups of people and cause controversy within society.

• View World History

Throughout cultures and past times homosexuality have been the downfall of many nations. It is un-natural. That is why persons need various lubes and toys. The anus releases waste matter. It causes pain and those who love pain are masochists. Masochism is a psychological disorder. Practicing psychological disorders affects society in a negative way.

• Homosexuality is dangerous

Homosexuality can lead to many things. But the main thing is that there are many Christians in America and we have the right to our religion. And is against our religion to be homosexual. If God wanted people to be gay, he would of created Adam and Steve or Abby and Eve instead of Adam and Eve. Plus, it can lead to end of mankind. If homosexuality is allowed then more people will be come gay and can't reproduce.

• Of course it does

How could it not? Whenever you radically redefine societal norms, you deal with a variety of both predictable and unpredictable consequences. So far, we are already seeing the emergence of the "throuple" (three individuals all married TO EACH OTHER), and there is a growing support not only for people who purport to be "born" a certain way but also those who CHOOSE a path which differs from their natural one. We will see a return of polygamy, we will see pedophilia removed from the list of psychological disorders (these people are already using the exact same arguments homosexuals did for being "born" pedophiles, ergo they "cannot help it.") We will see further allowances for things such as trans-species (already happening) and trans-agists (also already happening). We will see that sort of thing leading into practices of bestiality as well, particularly once trans-species is more accepted.

This ball is spiraling out of control FAST, and people are dangerously ignoring the farther-reaching consequence of what we have done.Z

Absolutely it affects society. All one has to do is study history. This has all happened before. Typically as a great society ENDS, as its values and virtues decline. This is a hallmark of societal disintegration, and I see no difference now which would prevent the same thing occurring to us.

• Does homosexuality affect our society? (A more definite statement is needed to truly answer this question)

Of course homosexuality affects our society. In the way women, men, African American, Latinos, Donald Trump and global warming does. I will assume what you meant to ask is if it has a negative impact. This can not truly be quantified at this point in our evolution. In order to get an idea of what we are trying to ostracize, we must look to our past. Remember the civil rights movement? World War II? The group in power always seeks to marginalize the group that does not fit its idea of what is right. Who decides what is right? Are you judging solely on sexual acts? I would like to remind you, "Birds do it, bees do it, Even educated fleas do it." Also, last time I checked stupid sexual mistakes are not isolated to homosexuals. AND DON'T EVEN think about bring God into it. He is not about hate but LOVE.

• Why do you care?

A person's sexuality is their own personal business. If they are bisexual, asexual, gay, a lesbian, or anything else, it doesn't affect anyone else. People can't be changed into LGBTQIA people by being around LGBTQIA people, so it really doesn't affect society. Also, this is like discriminating against people who have a genetic disorder or have different traits that you. LGBTQIA people can't control their sexuality, just like people with genetic disorders can't control their genes, so we shouldn't discriminate against it.

• Homosexuality does NOT affect our society

I myself am bisexual and it's not hurting anyone. I know a lot of homosexuals and they are kind, sweet, and epic overall. The only way it can affect our society is in a good way. We're not hurting anyone, so what's the problem? It's our decision, not your's. Let us live our life in peace without homophobes bothering us. I am a strange Christian, but I call myself special. Yes, I AM Christian and yes, Homosexuality IS a sin, but does that mean we can't be with someone because of their genial areas are the same? We all sin daily, so this changes nothing. Go ahead, hate me, I will not care and continue with my life.

• Not unless you Allow it to.

Heterosexuals don't affect our society, so why should Homosexuals? We happen to love persons of the same sex but who we love is our business just as we leave who a hetero loves as their business. If anything, the problem with today's society is the fact that everyone is always concerned with others more than they are with self. How much better would society be if everyone just minded their own business?

• Being a gay person is not something u choose

It makes no sense to judge someone about something choosing was not an option for him. Being homosexual is like liking a color I have a question, how me loving a color u hate affect u badly? It does not. Its like telling people to stop doing things they believe in just because some might not like it or thinks its inappropriate. Makes so such sense.

• No, it doesn't.

You don't choose to be straight so someone that is gay doesn't choose to be gay. Being against gay people is like being against love and if people accepted it or didn't make such a big deal on it wouldn't be a problem. The person being gay doesn't affect society; the people fighting it do.