Does Illegal Immigration Pose a Terrorist Threat to the United States?

• Hhn hj kkvvvvc

Good at it again and again in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a good time waster for me I was in my room for a few weeks and months and it will take the bus driver just got to go out with my mom and my friends to play with my life and the rest of the year and the first place in my head and the first place I have no clue what to do with the same thing to say it was not immediately known if

• Jgvfgvjjjjjjj jhgjhg yufgu

Tfku cyg c c c ucu ygc cyg ctu gc uycuyccc c c yhcg cg ck gcu ygcu ygcjyguygkj y uffuf utf u f fa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa a a a

• They just want a fresh start.

The United States have had immigrants coming over from their respected countries now for decades and decades. To me, immigrants are simply seeking out a fresh start, and they are well aware of how dominating of a country America truly is. They feel they can strive in this country and want a new beginning for themselves.

• No, not really.

Many of the people who have performed terroristic acts in the United States and were immigrants from another country were people who were here legally on visas for school, work, asylum or other reasons. It has not generally been the undocumented immigrants who come here and commit the acts of terrorism.