Does individual obedience play a greater role than conscience in ethics?

• No, individual obedience does not play a greater role than consciience in ethics.

I do not believe that individual obedience plays a greater role than conscience in ethics. I think that it is more important for people to try to be aware on what they think is ethical and moral when it comes to different issues and situations. I think that such a mindset is better for society.

• People have to believe it.

No, individual obedience does not play a greater role than conscience in ethics, because no one can make a person be ethical. A person will not be scared into behaving in a way that is ethical. Good ethics is only something that can be trained by training a person to have a conscience.

• Yes, likely so.

I do believe that indivisual obedience plays a greater role than conscience in ethics. This is tricky too, because individual obedience comes from a conscience decision law makers make, and then people have to follow it. But yes, obedience is the most important thing for a properly functioning society, in my opinion.

• One In The Same

I personally do not see much of a difference between individual obedience and conscience. Ethics includes a lot of problems and usually guides the way a person makes decisions or it can guide the way a person makes decisions. I think individual obedience and conscience are one in the same.