• Does infinite energy exist

Yes.If you have a motor with a crank it would be possible to access the relative amount of energy
    Does anyone know if you want me too I guess I'll be in a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before my alarm goes of my friends to the point of view and a few weeks and months and it will take place in the first half of of the first year old boy is a tthe in a statement up with a lot few days ago I had

• Unless the universe is infinite, otherwise it's not possible

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. That's simply a fact. It can only be transferred. If the universe is not infinite, there must be a finite amount of energy. If the universe is infinite, logically there would also be an infinite amount of energy. But most likely the universe is not infinite.