Does is concern you that Nancy Pelosi, misrepresented a quote from the Declaration of Independence, and then went on to attribute it to the Constitution?

Asked by: bigdave
  • She is an idiot.

No one should try quoting the Declaration of Independence unless they know for sure they are quoting it right. No one should attribute anything to the Constitution unless it actually fits. Anyone that does either of these things is a moron. Any politician that does any of these things should be deported.

Posted by: SNP1
  • She swore to defend the Constitution

When she took office she swore ""I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States." But she does not know what it is? This is outrageous. I have listened to many of her speeches on the internet, but I have never thought very highly of her. And this from me, a woman who supports equality. But I do not support lunacy.

• Here is what she said.

In a speech made at the Center for American Progress, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) , said " what our founders said in the Constitution of the United States: they said the truths that are self-evident, that every man and woman, that men and women were created equal " This misquote is from the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution. Perhaps we "have to vote on it to see what is in it."