• Of course he is

Jumin Han is as straight as the wedding ring on his finger, cuz HE'S MARRIED TO ZEN, PEEPS. I'M SORRY, ALL OF YOU ZEN FANGIRLS, BUT JUMIN IS TOO GAY FOR Y'ALL. LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• He gey for zen

He gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zenhe gey for zen

• He. Is. Not. Gay.

Jumin Han is not gay. Want proof? I'll give you some god damn fucking proof. IF JUMIN HAN WAS GAY, WHY WOULD HE BE MARRIED TO ME???? HUH???? ANSWER THAT INTERNET! Jumin Han is not gay Jumin Han is not gay Jumin Han is not gay Jumin Han is not gay