Does law enforcement invade our privacy when they use cameras?

• Yes, in some instances.

A camera in a public space where crime might happen is usually okay as long as it is known that pictures are being taken. In more private spaces such as dressing rooms, this is an invasion of privacy. It is also an invasion of privacy when we are not told cameras are there.

• Ig gu g

Vvv v g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g

• Law enforcement does not invade our privacy when they use cameras.

Law enforcement does not invade our privacy when they use cameras. They use the cameras to protect themselves and us. I think we all know that when we go out in public it is most likely going to be recorded at some point. Law enforcement is no different than businesses.

• Not in Public Places

Law enforcement doesn't invade our privacy by using cameras because we are in public when those cameras are used. If you don't want to get caught doing something, then don't perform for the cameras. Those videos can and will be used against you in a court of law. When law enforcement uses cameras, it is because they gather evidence for trial.

• No, if their use is posted.

If there are cameras on a busy street where there could be robbery or assault, or if there are cameras at red lights that are posted as being there, then these can be seen as normal precautions that must be taken to protect people. However, they should not be hidden.

• Safer With Cameras

I do not believe law enforcement invades a persons privacy when they use cameras. I believe camera should be used in all incidents where law enforcement must interact with the public. I do not believe this is intended to over step privacy concerns and I think it is a very good tactic to ensure that law enforcement officers do their job by the law.