Does Law Enforcement Want Prostitution Legalized?

• Yes,law enforcement would like to have prostitution legalized.

It can easily be argued that law enforcement would like to have prostitution legalized.They spend numerous hours enforcing laws involving this type of behavior which many people actually see as victimless and consensual.This would leave them time to concentrate on crimes like assault and robbery that are seen as more hurtful to society.

• I think they would

I think that law enforcement would want prostitution legalized. If you legalized it and made it legitimate then there would be businesses and the police wouldn't have to crack down on it. Plus if there was an issue with a prostitute and their employer, then there wouldn't be secrecy behind it.

• Law enforcement wants to legalize prostitution.

Law enforcement wants to legalize prostitution. Prostitution has been around for centuries and is not going to go anywhere. The attempts to stop prostitution have always failed and it cannot be stopped. Sometimes it is easier to legalize something then to fight it all the time because no matter how you fight it, it is not going to stop.

• Legalization of prostitution would stop many legal problems

Yes, it seems as if they look the other when it comes to prostitution. Johns are not prosecuted to the fullest extent and the prostitutes are returned to the street after arrest. If it was legalized it would free up officers to focus on more serious crimes that are occurring other than chasing women or man selling his or her bodies for money.

• No, Law Enforcement does not want prostitution legalized

Law Enforcement does not want prostitution legalized, but they should legalize it. I think having prostiution legalized would be great so the government could tax it. It is a multi-billion dollar world business operation and it could help create additional tax revenue that the government so desperately needs with the approach of this our debt collapse.

• I don’t think that law enforcement wants to ever see prostitution legalized.

I don’t think that law enforcement wants to ever see prostitution
    legalized. I don’t think that law
    enforcement as a whole even cares about right and wrong. I think that law enforcement in the modern
    world is only concerned with business.
    If prostitution was legalized, police departments would lose money.

• No they do not.

I do not believe that law enforcement wants prostitution legalized. Many officers spend a lot of time arresting prostitutes and "Johns" and this helps them make there quotas. It also gives them a sense of satisfaction and makes them feel that they are making a difference. I also think they enjoy the power.