• Laws are made to be followed by everyone

Lindsay Lohan deserves to go to jail, because as a citizen she has the responsibility to follow the rules and regulations mandated by the Law itself. Being famous does not make anybody including myself untouchable, therefore she must pay for her wrong doings and rehabilitate in other to renter society as a better person.

• Heck yes she does!

If you or me or the average "joe" were stopped for drunk driving as many times as she has been then we'd be in jail for years, perhaps. It goes to show that we're living by a double standard in our nation. If you have lots of money you're "innocent" of any and all crimes regardless of their severity. Lindsay is one example but we mustn't forget OJ Simpson's murder trial and Michael Jackson's child molestation accusations (and his willingness to hold a baby by a leg out of a two story window). Lohan endangered lives and broke the law. She deserves the same punishment that the rest of us do.

• She should go directly to jail, stop giving her chances!

I don't understand, besides the money factor, why certain celebrities can get away with breaking the law without real punishment. Rehab, probation, and other plea deals that she has been getting off with are inexcusable. Any other person in the United States would easily be thrown in jail, for months. Is money really such a huge factor, that she can basically buy her way out of her terrible habits? It's simple, she should follow the law like everyone else, and if not, then she should be punished, like everyone else. I still don't understand why she still gets these measly plea bargains! It's frustrating to see someone destruct themselves, not want help, and still get away with being a disgrace to Hollywood.

• Lindsay Lohan

Yes, definitely, I think that Lindsay Lohan deserves to spend some time in jail for everything she has done. She is no more special than anyone else even if she is a celebrity. She still broke the law and deserves to pay for her crime. Do the crimes, serve the time is what I think.

• She must follow the law like everyone else.

Sure Lindsay Lohan should get to go to jail just like anyone else would that is breaking the law over and over again.

In America we tend to over value someone because they are pretty, they can sing or they were in a movie we liked. Just because you brought joy to people doesn't give you more rights than anyone else. She did the crimes she needs to do the time.

• She deserves jailtime.

She has gone against the law so many times that she definitely deserves time in the cell. No matter who she is or how much money she has, she deserves the same treatment as any other girl of the same age. She has been caught driving drunk so many times that nobody could count the times.

• Lindsay Lohan doesn't deserve to go to jail for no reason, she's a great person.

Lindsay Lohan is very great person and she doesn't deserve to go to jail, what she did is completely legal. Lindsay is a tremendous person and she needs to support her family and I think she needs a second, everyone deserves a second chance. People are complete douches and everyone hates Lindsay and she is awesome if you actually knew what she actually does. She doesn't do anything bad, she's just trying to express her true emotions. Lindsay is my idol because it proves even though you're a bad person you don't have to go to jail.

• Who is she?