• He is amazing

He deserves this award! Wait, HE ALREADY WON IT!!!! Ronaldo even admitted himself that Messi was going to win. I REST MY CASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !

• why should he not

Although lots of folks think Ronaldo or Neymar are more deserving, Messi is a great player. Messi's stats are pretty amazing and his club has had a stellar season. He's a productive goal scorer, but also produces a decent number of assists, has been able to play in tons of matches. Scoring 52 goals in 61 games is pretty amazing at any level of competition, but even more so when he plays with the best in the world.

• Messi deserving of the Ballon d'Or

Messi most certainly deserved to win the Ballon d'Or. This award is based on the votes of his peers and others well known in the football world, so since he won based on votes, then he is deserving. He has performed well last year and of course again this season he is doing well again.

• Best player by far

You can't deny that he's been the most consistent of the two competitors that could realistically win this award. Ronaldo has been on and off all year so hasn't been able to show what he can do. Messi is the best by far and will be for some years to come.

• Lionel Messi deserves the Ballon d'Or.

I believe that Lionel Messi deserved the Ballon d'Or. I feel that he worked hard for it and he deserves to be rewarded just like any other person. Of course, there will be envious of his success as that is expected. He is an amazing athlete and I can not wait to see what he does next.

• Messi So cool ah

Messis the beast. Of course he deserves the Ballon b'Or.CR7 sucks balls. Sorry for language. Any way messi works hard and plays hard. Whoever doesn't like messi is just mad couse they ain't got the beasty skills like messi. Messi earns every thing that he has right now; money, cool house, mansion and so on.