• I fuckin love acid.

I drop acid on the daily and it helps sooooooooo much. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .

• I fuckin love acid.

• I fuckin love acid.

• I fuckin love acid.

• I have adhd

Like I said I have adhd and since taking lsd I've been able to concentrate without taking my daily medication and I haven't being having the mood swings I would usually have due to my ODD and conduct disorder all of them seem to be a thing of the past every drug has its use its just the government can't make money off all of them💷💷

• I have adhd

• Because I said so

BeCause I said so . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The End . . . . . . .

• I i i

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• I i i

• I i i

• No it doesn't

No, I would have to disagree that LSD has any medical uses. The drug LSD exists purely as a hallucinogenic drug and is for "getting high." I do not see how this hallucinogenic drug can be used for medicinal purposes. Marijuana is different in that it is plant-based, as some other medicines are.

• No, its the "trip"

You can't just take something (LSD) and THINK it will actually solve the problem….
    People say they tried it yes? It only makes you feel better because you are high, and sometimes can't remember what you have done…. Causing the brain to think like it solved the problem
    it has also been studied into that in 1938 that it didn't have any medical uses nor does it today.

• LSD is Dangerous

Unfortunately, LSD doesn't have any real medical uses. It's a fairly dangerous drug that has caused thousands of deaths over the past few decades. People should avoid taking LSD, and those who are addicted should seek treatment immediately. LSD use can have lasting negative impacts upon a person's life after all.

• The medical community has not found any valid medical use for LSD.

LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) was created in the Switzerland in 1938. While it currently does not have any credited medical uses it is again being studied for possible medical applications. But at this time there are no accepted medical uses for the drug. The major issue is a lack of interest by the drug companies since LSD cannot be patented, it's in public domain.

• Because I said so