• Madonna is a very popular recording artists.

Since Madonna became the world's richest recording artist, she automatically deserves it. Even if not everyone likes her work, an enormous number of people were clearly willing to pay money for her music. How can anyone say an artist is not good enough to be the most wealthy, when they made so much money by being popular.

• Yes, Madonna totally deserves to be the world's richest recording artist.

From the vantage point of the present and the current generation, it can be hard to appreciate the cultural significance of Madonna. There was an age where she was a pop star of an almost unprecedented prevalence and cultural relevance, one that eclipses any single contemporary pop star. With this in mind, we should let Madonna have her money.

• Madonna deserves to be the world's richest recording artist

Madonna's legacy as multi-decade, platinum level recording artist entitles her to be the world's richest recording artist. She has sold millions of singles, sold out countless concerts and performed at the largest events in the world. She's won multiple Grammy Awards and continues to perform at high level even into her 50s. With this legacy she deserves all income afforded to her.

• No, I don't think so.

No, I do not think that Madonna deserves to be the world's richest recording artist because I have never been very fond of Madonna, and I really don't find her to be that great or even hear of many places or people listening to her music. I think she is just amont the others.