• Socaial media harms

Yes, I see social media deteriorating the morals of young adults. I see young adults incriminate themselves daily using social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram. I see young adults posting themselves in compromising situations as the new "norm". I see young adults posting themselves in sexually explicit videos at a young age. I see young adults showing themselves engaging in underage drinking and drug abuse. I see young adults posting in violent speaking terms now. I think these activities are undermining society and a cause of the deterioration of families and general self-esteem. I find young adults posting this sort of material as a means of disrespect, self entitlement and just a downright waste of time. This is effecting society as a whole and thereby encouraging others to participate in this sort of behavior. It offends me and makes me sad. Rather than choosing to improve their lives, I am seeing young adults dragging society and themselves down in an effort to "rebel" or just be accepted by their peers. I think this is all very unhealthy. This kind of activity should be monitored more closely and prohibited from being made public. I am not really a conservative but I do think social media is creating a new society that settles for mediocrity in their all of their endeavors now. I feel it is most definitely affecting the United States. The U.S. is becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world because of these young adults. This younger generation is generating mediocrity in all areas of our society. Creativity has become mediocre. Healthcare has become mediocre. Education is always having to lower standards to accommodate this new mediocrity. All areas of society that creates the infrastructure of our society is just having to succumb to an overall mediocrity now and I only see it getting worse.

• Media can do a lot more harm then good in the long run

The impact that media has on the world is extensively massive. Even depending on the type of media, social, news, ect., has a large impact on the world and mostly harms people. It feeds them information that they assume is correct, without going to find out themselves, it influences teens and young adults to act in ways that are not exactly correct with social standards, and it can almost always be biast which means people are only accepting one side of a story and not getting the full facts.

• It is leading society to downfall and destruction

What does being social actually mean? Well, according to the Macmillan Dictionary, being social is being in in situations and activities that involve being with other people, especially for enjoyment. Good afternoon Mr/Madam Chairman, Ladies and Gentlemen. The topic for our debate is that social networking sites do more harm than good. We the affirmative team believe this statement to be true.
    Our first speaker has explained the negative effects social networking sites can have on individuals emotionally, physically and mentally. This encompasses cyber bullying, the dangers of paedophilia, illegal activities which children can get involved with and the mental illness issues as a result of social networking sites.
    Today I will be talking to you about how social networking sites are harming society as a whole. I will explain how our ideals of “Social” have changed and how that changing, is harming our society.

Social used to be saying, “Hi, I’m Melanie, Nice to meet you. Want to go out for a cuppa coffee?” Now, our ideals have changed. Now being social is, “Oh look! Some random stranger friended me! I have such a social life.” But do you actually? See according to the definition I said at the beginning, being social is being in situations that involve being with other people. Sure, you can be in a very interesting conversation or situation on social media with other people, but when you’re in that interesting conversation, where are you actually? Are you at home, alone? Are you on the bus? Are you sitting at a restaurant, alone, waiting for your boss, or with your date? How about your friends, where are they? What are they doing? Let’s say you’re on a date. You and your date are sitting, side by side, texting. Maybe you’re texting each other, maybe you’re not. Either way, you’re doing what we nowadays see as social, but in reality, you’re doing the opposite. You’re being unsocial. But because we have changed the ideology around social, we don’t always see it for what it is. So here’s the hard facts, by being “social” to a bunch of random strangers on Instagram or snapchat, you’re ultimately being “unsocial” in the real world. And the real world is where it matters. Digital worlds don’t last, but the choices you make out here, in the real world do. Yes, there is a life outside your cyber walls.

• Mjkiolko okloook jkkiol lkl

Mkipkj9fvg gvbie rfbreipb9g-ek9ip n9 n-n n nn n ii I kj o opmo kpo ko k ikop ko k o[k l ko[k[kl plolkolkplo lpp[[ ll l l l l l ; ; ; lk [pmlkp kpo,ll;blop[l.[; l'[;]p[.L[l[l[.; p ]l ok p ]
    p l]p ,[p [ kp p, p pp ''

• Though has pros but the consof media weigh more

Media- conventionally used for advertisements via t.v. newspapers, hoardings
    #used for conveying news - newspaper and channels
    social media - now deteriorating the future of everthing.........Youngsters ruin their future .............Upon their future is country's future and hence that too is shattered,,,,,,,,,,,hgy n mbhj nhg g hug hgyg hgy gyf gyf

• The media is harmful

It does do more harm than good because so much time is spent on the media instead of hanging out with friends or going to see family. Yes its good for research and school work. But for other things, it shouldn't be a thing everyone needs all day every day

• Social media does more harm than good

Cyber bullying is happening more and more as the years progress. Young adults are the victims most of the time. Anyone can bully online and it just makes the chances of getting caught smaller. Victims think that when they get out of school, they're safe from the outside world. But the truth is, it gets worse on social media. Also, it reduces productivity. Young adults stay inside on their phone while their friends are playing outside. They would rather stay in the virtual world than the real world. Social media does more harm than good.

• Media Does More Good than Harm

No, media does not do more harm than good. It is through media that the public learns about pretty much everything. One must remember that media includes many forms, from books to movies, television shows to video games. All of these things can be great tools of learning so media certainly does not do more harm than good.