Does medical testing on animals cause more harm than good?

Asked by: fsamuel011
  • Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth

Animals are beautiful creatures that don't deserve to be killed. It's time that we BAN this right and animals should not be killed because of that. IT'S TIME TO END THIS STUFF NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEST OF THE ANIMAL SOCIETY!! DO NOT KILL, LET THEM LIVE NOW! This is Destiny and I 'speak for the animals'.
    Even AN ELEPHANT has been dissected. A POOR INNOCENT ELEPHANT! Do you want an elephant to kill YOU? Stop all this CRAZY SHENANIGANS! It's fine if the animal is dead, but cut it ALIVE? NOW I know why lions sometimes want to kill you I'm not even in MIDDLE SCHOOL and I know how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING it is! And you'd probably think why a 5th grader wants to talk about it!
    Now here are my final words... DESTROY ANIMAL DISSECTION OR EVERYTHING WILL DIE!
    DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Animals should be tested on because it leads to many medical advances.

Animals are a vital aspect to human existence because it has contributed to many life saving cures and treatments. This research has been working for many years, and Nearly every medical breakthrough in the last 100 years has resulted directly from research using animals. Animals genes are 95% similar to humans so they are perfect for testing. Humans kill more animals to consume then they do for testing.

• Please just think

I under stand that you say that its bad because its "hurting" the animals but they actually use anesthetics BUT PEOPLE ARE THAT NOT SMART IF THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS MEDICAL RESEARCH THERE WOULD BE NO CURES OR VACCINES BECAUSE FOR MEDICAL THINGS TO BE APPROVED IT NEEDS TO BE APPROVED BY A COUNCIL OF A VETERINARIAN,A SCIENTIST AND A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC. SO IF YOU WANT TO GET SICK AND EVEN DIE FASTER, GO AHEAD CLICK YES